captured/a deal/realization

Izuku POV
I woked up and I was in a chair with lights all over and cuffs that disabled my quirks  also my wounds healed and saw an detective and he said"what's your name"
I answered "dave"
He said "your real name"
I said "so you have a lying detection quirk, alright my alias is deku or uzuki and that's it"
He said"alright that's fine, your age?"
I said" 14"
He says "your young, so why did u become a villian instead of a hero"
I said" vigilants are more of a hero but I didn't want to be a hero because I didn't want to see those 3"
He said"who are these 3"
I said"izumi midoriya, katsumi bakugo, katsuki bakugo there students of ua

He said okay I will question them in the mean time nedzu want to talk to you about something

Nedzu walked through the door and said let's make a deal
I said"and what's in it for me"
Nedzu said"well the deal is that you become a student or you go to jail and deal with many criminals you put in their"
I said Hmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔  sure so when do I start
nedzu replied "Tommorow the day before the classes field trip"

3rd POV
Aizawa was more tired than usual and had some injuries on his arm and bandages on his head also midnight sensei was in the hospital for the time being
Izumi was paying attention to class, katsumi was thinking of where izuku is at, katsuki was getting tired of class and all of of sudden they were called towards the principal office and met Naomasa Tsukauchi that want to talk to the three, one on one

Izumi POV
Did we do something wrong, the officer responded"you are not in trouble but we do have some questions for you 3 and midoriya come on In and let's talk"
I said"why did you ask the 3 of us question"
Tsukauchi said"I need to tell you guys that a vigilant knows who you arebut wouldn't tell who his name is so we are going to see what ur relationship with him"
Me and katsumi nodded and kachann said"why the hell do I need to remember a pebble in my way he is just a weakling"
Tsukauchi "so a vigilant who was suprised by Eraserhead, midnight,and all might had knocked out Eraserhead while surrounded by 10 cops and midnight who used her quirk for about a 4 minutes on him and wasn't affected and had almost escaped all might if it wasn't for an officer who used a quirk to know there how many people are in a radius of him,also withstood 4 bullets that direct hit also had withstood a punch from all might and was going to slice all might and run but has lost to much blood and knocked out, under 20 min but 10 minutes fighting while the other 10 he was hiding and with no time to rest or think of a strategy less than 3 sec but did any way was weak .
We were all suprised he did that and had moved fast under a few seconds to beat 2 pro heroes.

Tsukauchi POV

I had said to each of them 3 questions
1. He had a quirk that controlled blood
2. He says he knows you 3 and not anyone else, do you know why
3.he had another quirk that could let him manipulate shadows

All 3 of them answered the 1st questions  they don't know him in their way like" I don't know a f***er who uses a quirk of blood" or "I don't remember a person who uses a blood type quirk"

They also answered no in their way
Katsuki had answered" i don't f***ing know"

Katsumi answered "I have no idea"

Izumi said" maybe we forgot about him"
I thought this was going nowhere and thought he must have mislead us but he said the truth so I'm not sure
I said "last question, do you guys know of a guy who has a shadow quirk"
I saw 1 of their  eyes wide open and she said something and the other and 1 was crying, and the other one was annoyed so I asked katsumi "who is he"

Izumi replied "we knew him as my twin brother izuku but he had left 3 years ago and we hadn't seen him since and 2 of us were close friends and 1 bullied him."
I knew the information and who had bullied him and who were close friends with him