chapter 2 scroll of the dragon king

( sorry for takeing so long. Above is maze of shadows map the marked part is the way they need to go to get out but it is not marked on there map they have to figure out the draconic words.)

Be warned what you are about to read is a history of our people we where born in the great fires that made the earth and we where born to rule. From the time of Aracxus to the rise of Anon we have lived died and fought for our people some called us God's and some called us demons but many called us dragons. When the magic hunters came with cross and sword we new that we had to find a safe haven and Merlin tried to save as many tree folk sky folk and water folk as he could he found a spell that would send us to a safe place and so we went I was the last to leave and the first to come back so that I can leave this mesage for future generations looking for a way to escape to a better place. Trengle is a vast land with mountains trees and things the like of witch has never been seen there are two moons the heart moon called such by its heart shape and the blue moon named for its blue color the animals hear well some can talk and become humanoid creatures we have thought them are language and they seem to be fast learners taking to Egytian, Italian, draco, and Chinese very well. Merlin built the dragon keep on top of draco mountains and many of the others that came here fled to find there own homes in this strange place. Below is a list with pictures of edible plants in case you wish to join us the Apple's are not Apple's don't eat them you will hallucinate till you die the pink grapes are extremely good but only grow in valleys. Purple fruit with yellow spots tastes like mango and watermelon. Some plants that are the same here carrots, catalope, all berries (but you have to ask the fearies first as they live in them.) Other natives to this land are the chimera's and the unicorns and the shifters. There are several spots that lead back to our world but you have to say the words. Merlin went across the blood sea a long time ago and has yet to return I fear something bad might have befallen him but I have to see how the world has changed here. The following pages will explane how to navigate the maze of shadows Merlin made it with magic in case our enemies found there way in so to protect the secrets written there I have written them in draconic enjoy the read and if you can't read it enjoy your death.
Spell of Merlin "Trengle flew we will two"
Shape looked over the map a map of the maze but faced a great problem for the map was in a language he had ever seen before to figure out the right way to go he would have to use the process of elimination and if the warning held merit it would mean sacrifice of some for the benefit of the rest. They faced three choices straight, left, and right now they could go back to the room as well however they needed to move quickly out of the maze in order to figure out what to do and they would have to first have to leave the maze. "Liz wait" said Shape but it was to late in his distraction she had stepped to the right at first she seemed fine and then a bunch of crackling balls of red and black lightning surrounded her and disintegrated her leaving not but a spray of blood and guts. Everyone took a step back "Fuck" yelled Rick as he stumbled into the left most path and a giant slab fell on him crushing him flat. By this point everyone was in a panic as I wrote down myvillion= North but as he looked at the map he realized the detections would become more complex as they progressed and now there numbers where down by two. Below is the directions shape must take written as it is on the scroll. Myvillion, hak gethrisj ruhahe, hak gethrisj ilache ruhahe, ilache haruhe, ilache ruhahe widegoa, ilache haruhe, gethrisj zahae smudge fogah times thric throdobilt  thric nuri hak gethrisj ilache haruhe svadrv ifni nific,ilache ruhahe blank , myvillion,ilache ruhahe,myvillion ruhahe, hak widegoa straight vur tirti stray ilache ruhahe vi wer idol.  Shape new a lot of words repeated and figured those marked the main detections north, South, east, West he new if he could mark which was which it would be that much easier to solve the maze however some sacrifices must be made along the way. What is worse was the smudged out words hear and there during an obvisly different set of instructions he was afraid of what might happen if he gets the translation wrong. Everyone seemed more on edge then ever and Shape yelled out "let me carry the food like a pack elephant he said it as a joke however right before everyone's eyes he turned into an elephant. "What the!" Several people yelled out shape held up his trunk examining it and soon everyone was tying the packs on to him. "Can you still talk" asked Richard "um let's see yup I guess so this is so strange I am an elephant" he said, "ok you will stay back Shape with the packs while the rest of us figure out the way out of the maze" said Casey. "No I um... actually ya I can use my tusks to mark the walls as well" said Shape he for some reason did not want to give away that there was a map he figured when the time was right he could pretend to find a hidden map and be the big hero everyone would be so happy.