Mystery kidnapping

No one's POV:

     As Marinette walked in the class, she noticed a girl with blond-ish hair and wearing a dark green sweatshirt and black leggings and black and green flats. And she looked like she was waiting for someone to show up.
Olivia: Ok, now we can start since Marinette is here
The class: Ok (the class responses unsure what is happening.)
Olivia: My name is Olivia Surname doesn't matter. But don't introduce yourself because I already know your names
Marinette: But how do you know our names?
Olivia (me): Well Marinette, in my world, your life is a show called Miraculous tales of: Ladbug and Chat Noir
And without anyone saying anything I snapped my fingers and we all appear at my mansion.
Everyone expect Lie-la and Cholé: whoa what is this place.
Cholé: eww, my daddy's house is bigger than this. Are you like poor, you had to have rent this right?
Lie-la: Prince Ali's palace is way bigger than this
Me: wait a minute, I don't remember me caring about your lies and opinions *laughs*
Cholé: do you not know who I am
Me: unfortunately I do
The whole expect Cholé: *laughs*
Kim: BURNNNNN!
Alix: 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Cholé: ughh I am calling my daddy
Me: he can't help you.
Cholé: and why not?
Me: because I said so. Let's get with the questions you guys have for me.
Adrien: how did you know we have questions for you?
Max: I am 99.2% positive that she is not going to hurt us or harm us in anyway.
Everyone: *looks relived*
Marinette: what are we doing here?
Me: finally a good question. Well I bought you guys here because we are all going to react to ships and memes and maybe some videos. And reveal most people's deepest darkest secrets.
Everyone: ok?
Alya: who is your favorite ship?
Me: yes, another good question. I am a huge fan to adrienette. 
Alya: Nino, she is a shipper just like us. YAY!!!!!
Me: ok here is the seating arrangement
Marinette|Adrien|Alya|Nino
Ivan|Mylene|Kim|Alix
Cholé|Nathaniel|Sabrina|Max
Rose|Juekla|Lila aka Lie-la|trashcan
-After everyone moves to there seats-
Cholé: why am I not with my adrikins?
Me: because I ship you with Nathaniel1
Nathaniel & Cholé: *blushes*
Lie-la: why is my name spelled like that? And why do I sit next to a trash can?
Me: because you are a lying bish, and a trash can is one of your best matches in the love department. Now Adrien can move anytime he wants or he can stay right where he is. It's his chose.
Cholé: well make maritrash move already.
Adrien: first of all: she isn't trash second of all: no thanks. Third of all: I like where I am sitting Cholé *blushes*
Marinette: w—-w-wait -r-r-real-ly Adrien?"
Adrien: Yes Mari
Cholé: Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous! Ugh!
Lie-la: you ship her with Adrien  it me with a trash can. Uggh!
Me: Yep!
Me: Now that, that's all sorted out. Tomorrow we will be react to my second favorite djifi. No more questions until tomorrow.  Good night guys!
Everyone: ok?! And good night Olivia.

❤️Have a blessed day everyone❤️