2 - Cutie

"I got this." You mumbled, before turning into a huge dragon.

"Woah! He's HUGE!" You heard a female, who you think was Ashido Mina, comments.

"That's so cool!" A male named Kirishima(you could tell cause if his lil cute raspy voice-) comments.

"You got this (N/N)!" You heard Denki and Hanta

You grab the ball with your tail, and watch Aizawa get his timer ready.

You inhale and exhale, throwing the ball with you tail.

Once you turn into your human form again, you fixed your hair a bit and heard Aizawa's voice.

"9.62." The male said, as you heard clapping.

"R-Really?" You ask, as he nods.

"Okay, next person is...Bakugou." Aizawa said, as you walked off and back to your two best friends.

"S-So, was that good?" You ask, as you heard chatter behind you.

"Yeah, you did-" Denki was cut off by Kirishima grabbing your shoulder.

"Bro! You did awesome!" He said, as you blushed in slight embarrassment.

"Yeah, (L/N)! That was cool! You did amazing!" Uraraka said, grabbing your hand.

"T-Thank you!" You blushed.

Though, what you didn't realize was Denki and Hanta were fuming!

"Dude, they're making him blush more then we do!" Denki whined, tugging on Hanta's arm.

"I-I know! But... look at him! He's so cute, dude!" Hanta laughed.

Both of the boys adored your cuteness as you waved your hand in front of your face in embarrassment.

As they watched, you fell back as everyone else realized that you were a blushing mess and refused to like the attention, unlike your classmate Yuuga Aoyama.

They apologized as you cowered into your two best friends.

"I-I hate getting attention! I-It's so... scary." You shudder as they ruffle your hair.

"It's alright, (N/N)!" Hanta said.

"Yeah! It's just cause your so cute." Denki smiles.

"N-N-No! I'm not cute!" You blush, covering your face.

'He's so cute...' Denki thought to himself.

'Adorable! How is (Y/N) so damn cute?' Hanta thought to himself.