Part 4

Ok guys I know I don't usually ask for you to vote, but this time I really wouldn't mind votes as you read.. and some comments would really be appreciated. Just tell me what you think! I really do read all that I could. I also want this story to spread and I hope you take the 2 mins out of your day to just vote and comment:) BTW I hope you guys like my story.. I know its still progressing but please just try and be patient!!! This is my favorite one and I was a little sad that it didn't hit off as much as I would have wanted it !!

-----------------------------------------------------Savi---------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Saricen approached us three and looked at Aiden with a eye full of apology. “I’m sorry you had to witness this, this rarely happens” he replied. Aiden all but just nodded his head. My mouth dropped open. Mr. Saricen apologizing? No way. This Aiden guy must be a big deal. 

I tightened the blanket around myself and sighed. Aiden held his posture he didn’t look a bit shaken, and I had to say that I admired that. “No, it’s no problem, trust me we go through lunatics like this like postcards” he replied. Suddenly he turned to answer his cell phone. Matt turned to me. “I should get you home as soon as this is over” he mumbled through his teeth. I sighed and nodded my head. “I hope you know, that this is all your doing, look now that guy has gone haywire” he replied. He was trying to keep his tone below a whisper but it wasn’t working. I shook my head. “ I can’t even begin to explain the paperwork and press we’ll have to go through this bullshit” he replied lethally. My eyebrows formed a V, irritation. 

“Just take me home whenever you can” I mumbled. He shook his head at me and put his hands on his hips making me feel smaller than the world. Aiden approached us once more. “I got off the phone with my dad and he’s sending back up around the gym for security purposes, we won’t be needing to press any charges on the fact to his recent actions because I‘m assuming that’s the guy you handled at the club, so your off the hook Savi” he replied to me. He gave me a warm smile. 

I nodded my head, grateful that I didn’t have to lie. Mr.Saricen said his goodbyes and was already leaving the gates saying that he had some business to tend too. Leaving Me, Matt and Aiden alone with some of the fighters still lingering in the background trying to focus back on their training. 

“ I guess we should get back on schedule” Aiden replied looking at his watch. Matt nodded his head and smiled. “Man, I mean I heard you guys were sending a replacement for one of my fighters but I didn’t think it was going to be you” he replied happily. Aiden smiled and nodded his head. 

“I know, I’m surprised too after I finished up the tournament in Florida he told me to fly here, I’m all yours” he replied. Matt smiled. “Good, I’ll be wanting that rematch” he smiled playfully. Aiden laughed. “Me too!” he replied. 

“How long are you here until” Matt replied. Aiden shrugged his shoulders. “Until my dad calls me and tells me to catch a flight elsewhere I guess. My team is doing pretty good to where I won‘t be needed” he replied. Matt sighed but this one was a sigh of admiration. “Man we have to have our teams challenge each other one of these days” Matt replied. 

Aiden smiled. “Definitely, I’ll be looking forward to it. We should do it as soon as season is over” he replied. Matt nodded his head. “I won’t forget” he replied. 

I sighed a little. I was Hungary and I definitely wanted to go home, my stomach growled a little to loud than I would have wanted. 

I blushed, as both Matt and Aiden looked at me. “Did you eat?” Aiden replied. I opened my mouth and just closed it. “Uhm, no but that’s ok I was going to eat at home anyways” I replied with a sigh.