Part 7

I am so sorry I haven't been keeping up with uploading. I've got a lot on my mind lately. But anyways here you go:) I promise I'll try and stick to uploading on a continous pace:) I hate when I have to wait for long periods on a story! 

------------------------------------Aiden-------------------------------------------

' The smell of her hair was intoxicating enough. Just by holding her I could tell this wasn’t a petty feeling she was going through. She was the type that would give you all your money when you married and not care. 

Having her around my arms felt….right. I squeezed her tighter embracing her even more. I had to go and be an idiot and question her like a dog. The guilt that rushed over me was even more heavy than how I felt about Matt and the way he was acting. 

“MATT!!!” a girl laughed. We heard walking footsteps and instantly her hands dropped. She wiped her eyes and sighed. She folded her arms and stood quietly beside  me as we watched Matt and the other girl he was with walk in, obviously flirting. 

He looked up at us and smiled. “Hey man” he replied. He looked at Savi and she just shot glares at him. He caught it instantly. “Aren’t you supposed to be in class?” he replied irritated. She looked at him with a death glare back. “I should say the same” she replied. The girl that was between them felt like she was in an awkward position. Oh she was alright. 

Matt just brushed her off and hung his hand loosely around the other girls shoulder and sighed. “Stop being a jealous girlfriend Sav’s” he replied. She shook her head and her hand whacked his making it fall down back to her shoulders. The girl in btwn them crouched in fear. “What the fuck!” Matt replied in outrage.  I grabbed him by the waist. “Enough man, back off” I replied pushing him a couple more steps back. 

“Screw You Matt!! Were over you can explain this to our parents because I’m not! I‘m not going to sit around and let you be a player, you want to do that than you can be fucking single” Savi replied. She shook her head and I stood there holding Matt back. Damn Kid just screwed up his chances.

Matt shook me off, but I knew he was just mad at the situation. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head in frustration. “You see what I mean man, she’s fucking crazy” he replied. I looked at him and sighed. The other girl he was w/ ran off, probably scared. 

I sighed. “Man you good?” I replied. He looked angry and cussed out a few words in frustration. “Fuck man, she’s so fucking irritating” he replied. I nodded my head feeling guilty for agreeing with him. “Man, she saw you guys flirting, she’s upset man” I replied. I didn’t like getting into my fighters business but some sort of urge made me want too. 

Matt looked at me and shook his head. Instantly telling me he didn’t want me in his business. I respected him that much that I would leave it alone. I chastened and told myself that I probably just felt guilty because I interrogated her earlier. 

My phone rang and I sighed. “I gotta take this man” I replied. He looked at me and shoved his hands in his pocket walking to the car. “you do that man” he replied. I shook my head. Fight first, I repeated in my head.  

----------------------------------Savi---------------------------------------------------