"[F/n] isn't here, she left early to get breakfast"

"She did?"

Without so much as a warning the carnivore began to quickly follow the herbivore. Taking smaller steps to make sure that he didn't end up passing the male. His presence alone making the other quickly irritated.

His white lie wouldn't get him very far if he was continuously being followed. He was pretty sure that the only reason Legosi was doing so in the first place was because he believed he'd see the human. Little did he know she was still in her dorm sleeping.

"Y-You and...[F/n], grew up together r-right?"

"Yes, not that it concerns you"

Being the relentless male he was, Legosi continued to follow. His eyes slightly narrowing like Louis' own at the words. 

'How close are they?'

It was a horrifying question that the boy doubted he wanted an answer to. A bit afraid that if he got what he wanted it would be the end of the fantasy world he was beginning to create. That his future visions would all fall apart right in front of his face.

Even if it was all a lie he wanted it to go on for just a bit longer. Hoping that, if he did, somehow the gods would give mercy on him. Giving into what he wanted and allowing him to love who he wanted to.

"S-So..."

"Following me around like a lost pup ISN'T doing anything for you"

Legosi felt his ears twitch at the sudden drop in the deer's tone. It go so harsh to him so quickly which only made him more suspicious. It wasn't like him to sudden get worked up like this. And on top of that he wasn't even being asked hard questions.

Simply those relating to him and [F/n]. And yet here he was growing more and more upset with every word that came out of the wolf's mouth.

"I-Is she...your adopted sister, o-or something"

'What?'

The shorter male now found himself stopped in the middle of the hall leading to the exit of the girls dorm. The innocent words that seemed like nothing weight heavily on the male's shoulders. 

'The two of us, related? NO, never, she's just lived with us'

The boy didn't seem to take notice of how his teeth clamped against his tongue. Biting the words that wanted to just spew out of his mouth. How much he wanted to yell at the carnivore to get out of his business and his family situation.

"Louis, today I want to introduce you to someone"