🌙i can tell that we are going to friends🌙

liliana's pov

"What is going on here". i finished turning my head to see james standing at the door with his bag over his shoulder. "James i-" i try and explain but he ends up cuttings me off "You what? God, Liliana again?" again..? what does he mean again? i get up to go and talk to him but he shakes his head and walks out of the classroom. i jog after him and he turns around. "Liliana i thought i could trust you, and you do this to me." he sighs "I am done with you, were over" tears well up in my eyes "w-what?" i say, he has said this before, many times but everytime I always am a baby about it. tears start to stream down my face. "We are done, i am sick of you" he starts walking away. "James you cant serious, you said you loved me. you are just going to throw me away because he asked me for gum??" "I never loved you and never will" i watch him walk away from me. i hear footsteps coming towards me, i quickly wipe the tears that are streaming down my face and turn around. cole is standing there.

"hey hey are you okay" he says walking towards me. the words -are you okay- triggers everything that just happened and i burst into tears. he comes up and hugs me. the bell rings for first period and we just stood there after a minute i try and stop crying and tell him to go to first period. i walk to the bathroom and clean myself up. i splash some cold water on my face and take a few deep breaths and walk back into class. everyone's eyes stared at me when i come to sit down. the teacher didn't even mark me late, i guess because he is lazy or he doesn't want to give a tardy after what happened. i try and listen to whatever he is teaching but no one really listened anyways.

*10 minutes before class ends*

cole taps me on the shoulder, waking me up and passes me a note he wrote. -everything is going to be okay, take my notes. we have a test on Thursday and btw here's my number if you need it *insert number*- i sniffle then i lift my head up he hands me some notes he took through out the class. i smile and nod at him while taking the notes and folding them up. i put the note into my bag and start to pack up my things, shoving my folders, binder and pencils into my bag "uh thanks for ya know" "yeah of course anytime" he smiles at me and waves goodbye at me.

*time skip to liliana at home lmao*

i ended up texting him thanking him again and saying if he needed anything come ask me. he just say he would and hoped that things worked out. i opened my messages with james.

James❤️

james can we talk?

about what? i said we are over.
what do you not understand?

i don't think you are being reasonable.
he was just asking for gum,
i don't understand why you would
breakup with me for that. you have
had girls ask you for gum before,
and i haven't reacted like this,
like you always do.

this is why. you are always
trying to be a smart ass.
always trying to be right,
and i don't even know why
i am with you, you aren't pretty
at all, you are annoying, stupid
and out right stuck up.

oh..

this is another reason. god
are you that stupid. 😒
good bye liliana.

❗️james, we can work through it,
come on..
not delivered

then he blocked me. none of my messages when through anymore. i kept re-reading the messages over and over again and messaging him asking him to try and understand where i was coming from. but after reading it to many times i burst into tears. it was already late and i tried to text, pearl. since no one was answering i texted the last person i thought would be up and actually answer.

cole..

a/n: 704 words a bit of a stretch but i got to 700 words so i am pretty happy with it and i am happy with the chapter too. i have been meaning to write but i kept pushing it off until someone told me to update it lmao... anyways have a good day/night
lots of love, your author ashleigh💛💫✨