𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐢

Start from the beginning

we were ready so we walked down to the reception were the rest of the lads were. i see trent and my eyes widen. he looks so good

he was wearing this (without the glasses and jumper)

he looked really good even tho it was a simple outfit

he looked really good even tho it was a simple outfit. i haven't seen him in anything else except sports gear.

"you look really good" he says looking me up and down which makes me blush

"i was thinking the same about you" i smile

"do you wanna come get a drink?" he says and i say yes and we walk with linked arms to the bar in reception

𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯
trent and journi walk off so i'm left with rhian,ox and hendo.

"they will get together i know it" hendo says looking at the two

"i don't know you know i seen her with curtis flirting just earlier" ox says

"i seen that to but i think she likes trent but she was saying to me that he wouldn't be intrested in her because she isn't a world famous model" i say

"she sure does look like a model" rhian says

we all seen them coming back so we stopped talking about it and just began a normal convo with them.

𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯
we went for a meal and it was one of the best places i've been to. it was divocks birthday so we all sung and the staff of the restraunt brought him a cake.

we headed off to bowling which i was terrible at. i was on a aisle with curtis,harvey,rhian and ox. harvey and ox were surprisingly good at it whilst me curtis and rhian looked stupid.

"your fucking cheating" i shout at ox

"no i'm not your just a sore loser" he says while holding a L to his head.

i had always been a sore loser and reeally competitive but it runs in the family. i was brought up and connect 4 was a whole battle.

me and cutie came in joint last with 24 points and the others got 80+. we were one of the last groups to finish so most of the others were already out in the waiting room. i see talia and it looked like her and trent got friendly. she was almost sitting in his lap and they were both laughing. can't lie kinda got jealous. but did i give a fuck???? no.

i just walked past them both and went to sit with curtis neco and harvey. i was getting quite close with them two i think it's because we were all around the same age. we were just waiting for the last group which was jurgen,divock,virgil and gini and we could see virgil getting competitive and saying jurgen was cheating.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

we got back to the hotel and trent and talia still hadn't said a word. most people were in the bar at the hotel but a few had gone to bed. i was sat on a table with neco,curtis and harvey. i actually felt close to them and i felt like i could trust them.

"come on let's dance" i say pulling them to the dance floor which had a few people dancing on.

we were dancing to show me love and the song had got mostly everyone on the dance floor. i felt like i was at the peak and i was surrounded by amazing people and nothing was bothering me.( expect talia and trent)

after about another 2 hours at the bar we decided to go to bed since the boys would have training tomorrow afternoon. i say goodnight to the boys and go into my room and see trent sitting on the bed and i hear the shower running. i didn't really know what to do since i hadn't spoke to them all night. i decided not to saying anything and i was going to try and find another room to sleep in because i was not sleeping in the same room as them doing it🤢tbh i was pissed off at talia because she knew i likes trent and now all of a sudden they are closer than ever.

"hey journi" trent says quietly

"hi trent" i reply and walk over to my clothes. i pick up some pyjamas and i headed to the door

"hey were you go-" i closed the door before he could finish the sentence. was i being dramatic??yes but it was more at talia because she knew i fancied him.

i walk down the corridor not having a clue were i'm going. i land on curtis and neco room i knock on there door kinda quitely not wanting to wake them up. i open the door to see a shirtless curtis with a toothbrush hanging out him mouth. kinda hot

"i'm so sorry but do you mind if i crash here?" i ask

"sure come in" he says without questioning me and moves to the side so i can come in.

"oh hi"neco says while coming in from the balcony i like the fact that they both didn't even ask and hesitate and was ok with me staying,

"i'm sorry i just didn't know who's else room to go in i would-"i say

"listen J it's fine but all i wanna know is why are you even trying to find a room?" curtis shouts from the bathroom

"i didn't want to be in the room with trent and talia fucking" i say and they laugh

"trent and talia? i didn't think they would get together" neco says

"ye neither" i say while walking to the bathroom and getting changed. i come out in my pjs and see neco with whipped cream on his nose. i laugh and kinda confused since in only a few hours they would need to be awake for training.

we all settle down and i decided to go in curtis bed since neco wouldn't stop farting and i would be scared for my lungs if i slept in his bed. i was in bed and just on my phone and i see talia had text me asking where i was and i just replied saying i was staying over in someone's room and then i knocked my phone off. i look over and see neco is already fast asleep and curtis is on his phone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

1475 words
this was so long i'm sorry 😶