𝐬𝐞𝐢

𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯
it was the day after the match and liverpool won 2-0 against man u which is good news. sadly alex got injured but i took care of him and it was nothing to serious. i had to get to melwood in 20 minutes. i was starting to really enjoy my job and it is way better than i imagined.

i was on the bus and it was kinda busy so i had to sit next to this lady whose baby didn't shut up. so let's just say i'm not in the best mood.

i get to melwood and not a lot of people are here yet since i'm quite early. training starts in a hour so i haven't got anything to do so i just go mad sit in the lounge and trent,ox and robbo is there.

"hi journ" alex says

"hi how are you?" i ask

"ye good you" he asks

"ye i'm fine" i lie i'm in the biggest mood ever but no one needs to know that

i just sit in the chair on my phone and the lads are talking among themselves.

"look at this hottie" i hear trent say and i immediately want to look up but i don't want to make it noticeable to i slowly look up and make it look like i'm about to go and get a drink

i see trent holding his phone with a small pretty instagram model. now i'm in more of a mood because i now know that i would never have a chance with him even tho i have a tiny crush it still pisses me off.

i carry on with my plan and i go and get a drink. i feel the boys look and me and now i realise that it look likes i walked away because i'm jealous. 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆✨but i didn't want them to know that.

i come back and just sit down and i don't look at the lads. i am just scrolling through me phone and i see that antalya's facetiming.

i pick up i instantly see a half awake antalya with messy hair.

"hi why did you call?" i ask her and i see the lads look up and see who i'm talking to

"oh i was just asking if you were ok since i haven't seen you for a few days" she says

"ye i'm good and i've missed you i've just been busy working and i'm guessing you have as well" i say

"wait antalya has a job" i hear alex say and i laugh and go and sit next to him so he can see his sister.

"hey big nose" antalya says to alex.

they begin talking and i'm just sitting there laughing at them. trent and robbo have now joined and trent is sitting next to me and i feel him lean onto me so he can see antalya and tbh it feel nice. but then i realise i'm being weird i mean it's trent why am i thinking about how nice his touch is.

we finish talking to antalya and me and all the boys are just talking when i hear my phone ring again.

"ugh jesus Christ" i say kinda annoyed that my phone keeps going off. i pick up my phone and see that it is my mama and i pick up.

(this whole convo is in italian but i can't translate right now because i don't have wifi)

"ciao mama" i say and stand up and go and sit on the other couch.

"ciao sweetie i was just calling to say that we are flying back soon" she says

"how are you getting home?" i ask

"a plane" she laughs

"no mama i mean back from the airport to west derby" i say

"oh probably the train" she says

"i could come and pick you up since i'm in west derby now so i can pick up my car" i say

" well if you don't mind princess that would be great" she says

" ye i don't mind and i can't wait to see you all again"  i say

" can't wait to see you to but i have to go now i will call when we land i love you j"

"i love you" i say and hang up and i look up to see the lads shocked

"urm what?" i say kinda sassy

"i didn't know you spoke whatever that was" robbo says

"well i'm italian so i do speak it" i laugh

"italian sounds decent with a scouse accent" trent says and i look at him and he smirks. what is the smirk for??

skip to after training.
the boys had finished which means i could go home. i was going to my family house which i haven't been at since they left for italy. they have been there for 5 months so in that time i decided i would stay at uni.

i groan my jacket and begin walking out of the ground. i didn't even realise it was raining but it makes sense now why training was inside. i put my hood and my head down and just walk and try and get home fast.

i see a car pull next to me and i shit myself. my stomach drops and i start thinking 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒆.
i hear my name being called so i turn and see trent.

"do you wanna lift?" he asks

"oh no it's ok" i say

"come it's pouring down" he says and i start walking towards his gray jeep.

" i don't want to bother you" i say

"no it's fine don't worry now where am i taking you?" he asks

"oh ########" i say

"that's close to were i live and i don't know you lived here" he says

"yep ever since i was 2" i say

the car ride wasn't as awkward as i thought it was going to be. we both kept a conversation and it was nice talking to him.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
1006 words
soo i hope you are enjoying the book so far i know it's slow but please tell me if you just want to me speed it up abit ahah ✨