𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"You are definitely Shawn daughter." Cory sighed as he dropped a broken half of a pointing stick on his desk. "Obviously. But they also handed the crown to me so yay." I agreed with him seeing how he was comparing me to my father but then I threw a sarcastic comment.

"What does that mean exactly?" Smackle asked me as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Meaning that next year I'm going to be the one to throw all the big high school parties. Hopefully I can get some roles so I don't have to." I answered before I whispered the last part to myself. "Also meaning that you're going to be actual Lydia." Jason pointed out as Maya, Sam and I agreed with.

"Wait so your parents let you go to the parties?" Cory turned to me with his eyebrows raised up. "I know what you're thinking and no there are no alcohol drinks or drugs at these things. And of course they let me go." I explained to him knowing how he and my dad felt about that topic. 

"They didn't even need it. They knew how to party." Jason shook his head as he probably thought back to last night with Sam agreeing.

"Now that we know what to expect I think we're ready for the next party." Sam told me as she made a messy bun for her hair. "I'll take you guys but none of these parties are the same." I chuckled knowing how these parties are.

"Why didn't we get invited?" Riley asked me with a frown as she gestured our friends. "One because those two got out of it looking like wild hyenas with their bodies covered in neon paint." I pointed to Jason and Sam who had to agree with me considering they're still trying to get some of the paint off.

"Two the only other ones I see and know that can fully handle these types of parties also with having parent permission to go to these things are Maya, Lucas, and Zay." I held two fingers up as I nodded to the three who glanced to each other agreeing with me as well.

"And three Farkle and Smackle hate going to these kinds of things. And you Riley don't like staying up that late when the party starts."

"Wait I could change my mind and like parties." Farkle shook his head as he looked over to me causing me to turn to him. "Really?" I asked him with a small smile as I raised an eyebrow. "I can try." Farkle rephrased himself after he thought about it.

"Well, you kind of have to, considering we're going to go to Wolfy's Quinceañera." Jason told his best friend reminding him which actually reminded me as well. "Dang it!" I exclaimed with my eyes wide open as I covered my mouth while everyone turned to me.

"You forgot that you're turning fifteen in a couple months didn't you?" Jason asked me as he knew me very well.

"Can you blame me? So much has been going on." I questioned him as I gestured all of us. "I know who's in my court. You're all wearing dresses." I pointed out the positive before I told Maya, Riley, Sam, and Smackle. "Yeah!" Riley cheered with a large grin while Sam and Smackle looked okay with it.

 "Oh man." Maya grumbled which I knew why but oh well it's my Quinceañera what are she going to do about it. "Ha!" The boys laughed at the blonde causing her to glare at them.

"Yeah everyone is going to learn how to do a dance. That includes you guys as well and everyone else." I added in causing the boys to stop laughing immediately but Maya took it for her time to laugh. 

"And all of you are invited too. Just give me sometime to get the invitations ready." I told the whole class, causing them to cheer as they looked over to each other. "Okay you can continue your previous freak out, Uncle Cory." I looked over to Cory knowing there has to be more to his moment.

"Aw, thank you." Cory smiled, probably he was happy he could finish his freak out session so he cleared his throat. "The ski lodge was almost the end of Cory and Topanga, America's sweethearts. And now, I know something's gonna happen there for you. So, I am preparing you. . . for nature." He explained to him as he was about to hit the board with his stick but then he remembered he broke it so he tossed the broken half he had in his hand.