The check in

Bakugo's POV

"So how are you idiots doing?" Viper asks us. "The fuck you mean I am not an idiot you bitch!" I hate her sometimes. Wait Ash is being to quite. "Ash?" "Hmmm...yeah?" He is definitely to quite. Only then do I notice the judgmental stares he is receiving. "Don't worry about them they are just retarded." I saw him smile. "Thanks that means a lot!" "Tch whatever." Toga already told Viper we were fine. "Guys there are transphobic people over there so be careful." Everyone nods. "So is anyone going to ask Toga about the girl she is making go-go eyes at?" I ask. "WHAT!! I AM NOT!!!" "Sure." I roll my eyes.

Warning ⚠️ sensitive topic? For this paragraph only

"Let's go." We walk out and walk around talking about nothing. Until a group of people started to harass Ash. "Are you a boy or a girl you freak!" We where all about to snap until Ash spoke up. "What are you jealous that I am brave enough to be my self?! That I take care of me?! I am proud of who I am I am a transgender and proud!!! So you can take your negative opinions comments and questions and shove them up your self centered ass!!!!!" I was so proud of him. He owns up to who HE is and doesn't take peoples shit.

My phone bings. I got a notification from Instachat. (Rip off Snapchat smashed with instagram)

Crusty.bitch
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GAYS!?!??!??!?

Lord.Explosion.Murder
We got captured. Bye.

Lord.Explosion.Murder posted a photo

 We are going ok see you gays