𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

SPECIAL LAST CHAPTER!

Dylan Kingwell in...

💿🚘CAR RIDE🚘💿

"READY?" Dylan asked you, his keys to his car in his hand.

You looked up at him from his bed.

"You know what? I don't feel so good-"

"Why do you always do this? Whenever we're about to go somewhere, you always say you don't feel good or something." Dylan scoffed.

You sighed and sat up.

"I don't trust you driving."

Dylan looked at you and bursted into laughter.

"You seriously don't trust me driving? We've been dating for two years!"

"Well Shay told me you were a horrible driver!" You scoffed, referring to the beautiful blonde.

"Okay, one, I haven't seen Shay in like...three months. I've only texted her and FaceTimed her. And two, she hasn't even been in a car with me." Dylan explained.

"Well...Vivian said that you would fail your driving test." You scoffed, trying to stall.

"Vivian is a sweetheart, she wouldn't say that." Dylan cheekily smiled.

"WELL SOPHIE-"

"Don't. Bring my sister into this. Get in the car."

••••

"JESUS CHRIST! WHY ARE WE GOING SO FUCKING FAST?!" You yelled, gripping onto the seat.

"I just started the car." Dylan said.

You pulled your phone out of your pocket and went to the notes app, beginning to write your will.

"What are you writing?" Dylan asked, pulling out of the driveway, which made you grip onto your seat.

"My will."

"You don't need to write your will." Dylan scoffed.

"My cash is going to you, even though you killed me." You told him.

You looked up and saw him driving down the road.

"Where are we going again?" You asked.

"The mall. I need food." Dylan said.

You saw that there was a stop sign coming up.

"I'm gonna go flying through this window." You whispered.

"No your not." Dylan smiled.

"I'm gonna."

It was silent before Dylan put the car to a harsh stop, making you fall forward.