Part 4

~Third person pov~

It was the next day. Morning practice had been cancelled, they were all there for afternoon practice. No one on the team had quite processed all the information they learned yesterday.

"H-Hey guys... S-sorry I'm late..." Hinata said walking into the gym.

"HINAAATAAAAA!!" Tanaka and Noya shouted, running to him. He flinched a bit, and they hesitated to hug him.

"S-sorry, come here." He said opening is arms. They both hugged him and we're happy he excepted their touch.

"So.. Hinata-kun. We know pretty much everything. You don't have to talk about it.. but I think the whole team has some questions. If you don't feel comfortable answering some, just say so." Takeda-Sensei gave him a small smile.

"A-alright..." They all sat in a half circle, with Hinata in the open space.

"C-can you all just raise your hands.. and ask.. it's easier t-to do it one at a time..." Hinata spoke hesitantly, they all nodded then all raised their hands. Hinata let out a sigh.

"Tanaka?"

"I'm.. how.. long was your father.. uh.. abusing you?"

"For as long as I can remember." He answered honestly. "Tsukishima?"

"How have you been practicing all this time with your arms like that?" Hinata flinched at this question.

"That's difficult to say... Um.. One, I like the pain. Two, I've gotten used to it.. I've been cutting since I was 8..." There were some small gasps. "Uh.. Daichi?"

"Did he ever hurt your sister?"

"Yes. I stopped it most of the time, but I couldn't all the time. When she was an infant she almost died from shaken baby syndrome. At one, she had 3 broken bones, and a lot of bruises. From ages 2-5 he started raping her." He said the last part quietly, making him remember the screams.

"S-seriously...?" Noya asked

"Mhm..... Uh, Suga?"

"Can.. you tell us the reasons why you tried to kill yourself..?" He asked hesitantly

"Uh.. this one is a bit difficult to explain. And is a long explanation..." He started "The first time I tried, I was 10. I was tired of living everyday of my life afraid. The words he said to me, were said so often I started believing them..." He started tearing up "Th-the uh, second time.. was after.. that night.. I had watched him stab... M-my mom.. the.. imagine kept replaying in my h-head and I w-wanted it to stop... I was at Toru's.. and just told him I needed to use the bathroom.. Haijame found me.... Th-the uh.. fuck sorry.." he started bawling.

Suga approached him slowly "Can I hug you?" He asked sweetly. Hinata just nodded "C-can someone please call T-Toru.." he cried.

"I can." Ukai smiled.

"Th-thank you.."

"Can I stop talking about.. that please.." Hinata looked at Suga.

"Of course.." he smiled

"C-can we also p-please w-wait for m-more questions.. I'll a-answer more.. a-after T-Toru g-gets here.." he cried

"Shh... Of course." Suga cooed

Everyone sat there.. not saying anything, waiting for Oikawa to come.

About 20 minutes later he came running through the doors, still in his practice clothes.

"Shouyo!" He shouted

Hinata stood up and started running to him, they hugged and Oikawa looked so scared. "What's wrong baby what's wrong?" He asked.