Chapter 4-It's Not a Date

So School started today and I'm currently in 3rd period. I sit next to Kalin. Yea, We've been hanging out and all with Myles and Ari. I'm listening to Mr. Garcia talk about verbs. Kalin passes me a note. "Lets go to a fair later. Just you and me okay?" Ummm well i have nothing better to do so. I just nod and smile. I mean its not really a date right? Were just gonna hang out.
'After School'
"Hey. Ari..You have any plans for tonight?"
"Naaw. What bout you?"
"Yeaa um im gonna go with him to the fair at like 7."
"Ohhh Okayy. Well have fun" she says while smirking.

I go up to my room and decide on what I'm going to wear. I decided on a Superman Crop Top With Black jeggings and Blue and White Retro 7's.
For Make-Up I decide to Kepp it Natural. Just mascara and lip stick.
I'm Now waiting downstairs for Kalin to come.
(After Kalin Comes/Car Ride)
"Wow this place looks amazing!" Kalin says like a five year old.
"Haha yea it does. Where you wanna go first?" i ask. "Rollercoaster?" "Rollercoaster." (omg i love tfios<3) (Skips Most Rides)
So me and Kalin agreed to go on the Ferris Wheel and this is the last ride where going on. We take a seat next to each other. Kalin 'yawns' and puts his arm around me. I just laugh at his move. We just stared at the stars. I just thought about everything thats been happening lately. I realized I've changed. Alot. Ever since I met Kalin. I haven't hooked up with anyone else. Because I just hangout with him.... Kalin interupts my thoughts,"Hey Bri. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Kalin says. "No you haven't but thank you." i say while slightly smiling.
'Kalin'
"Hey Bri. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" i said. Wowowowow. Wait a sec. What in the world is fucking happening to me. I'm turning soft. I feel wierd now when I'm around girls that aren't Bri. I have this wierd feeling in my stomach and I get all nervous and stuff. It's really annoying. I have to talk to Myles.
(Skips Car Ride Back Home)
"Thanks For everything! I really enjoyed tonight." she says. "No problem! Anytime. See you tomorrow?" i ask. "Sure! Bye Kalin." she says while kissing my cheek.

Heyyyy Guysss! So I haven't updated in a while😁 Umm well This chapter was pretty short. I consider this as a filler so yeaa. Hopefully next chapter will be better!