Epilouge

*3 years Later*

Kalin and I have been married fir 3 years now. That was probably the best day of my life, besides the days my kids were born. Yes, after Sky, I had Anthony. He's 2 and Sky is 6. Ari and Myles Have a child of their own. They have a baby boy named, Jacob. He's four. They all live happily as a family. Today in fact is mine and Kalins 3 year anniversery.  So, Right now I'm dropping off the kids at Mama Starlah's house.
Once I got back home, I went straight to take a shower. Kalin should be here by the time I'm out of the shower.
*After she showers/Kalin gets there*
I picked out this really nice red dress. It's just above my knees, tight around the chest area and a little snug on the waist. I decided to wear black heels with the outfit. For my makeup, I did a quick smokey eye, & Curled my hair. I put on my wedding rings, and a dimond bracelet Kalin got me last year for our anniversery.
*Skips Drive To the Venue*
We arrive at the same beach where Kalin asked me out.
Kalin just smiles at my idiotic expression on my face as I realize were we are.
We ate some delicious dinner and now we are walking in the same spots we did just when he asked me to be his girlfriend. Omg Kalin, thanks for getting me emotional.
Thats when he faces me and Grabs my hand and looks into my eyes,
"Well Brianna Elenor White. I'm proud to say your my wife because I love you with all my heart. I fell in love with you right here in the very spot, ans I still am. My life has been complete ever since you came into it. I know I've hurt you, and I regret doing that so much. But, I'm happy that we have a mini Bri and mini Kalin running around the house. I'm happy I had my children with you. You all complete me each and everyday. I love the way you smile, the way you blush when I compliment you, the way you cuddle up to me when we sleep, when you give me the smallest yet cutest kisses infront of our children while they eww. I love everything about you. Your my everything. I hope we stay together for the rests of our lives and Keep making little Bri's & Kalins because I enjoy they process. But seriously, thank you baby for making me the luckiest man alive today. God blessed me with a beautiful wife, And 2 kids with many to come. I truly deeply fell in love with you Brianna."
With that he kissed me. A soft tender, and loving kiss. I was in tears at that moment from all the beautiful wise words from Kalin White. Now its my turn to say everything.
"Baby, you made me cry. I love you so much too. I wanna thank you for everything, because you put me at my worst, but then picked me up. You were there for mostly everything. I know we've had our ups and downs but no matter what I will always love you. I fell in love with you about 8 years ago. And I met you almost 9 years ago. The moment I met you was special. We probably met at the most weirdest places to find the love of your life but hey, look were we are. You make me so happy Kalin, you're not the only lucky one. So am  I, I'm the luckiest woman because I have the best husband in the whole world." I let more tears fall out. Words are starting to get harder to come out.
He pulls me in for a hug and we stand there in each others arms.
"You don't have to say anymore baby." He says.
"Just remeber, I fell in love with you, I now love you, & I keep falling in love with you all over again."

a/n

That was it guys. I've finished this book. Yes, I could've ended it better, but I felt comfortable with this. Thanks for all the support! New book coming soon. Still trying to figure out If i should make another Kalin book or a Cameron Dallas one! Love Y'all and till next time!