The Life Of Paul Walker (Ch.5) Give You A Good Scare

Paul's POV:

*I got something planned, but it's kind of evil. When Skip made those animatronics appear at Mom's house on Christmas Eve, it gave me an idea. I put it somewhere where she couldn't find it. I put it in a plastic bag so it wouldn't get dust on it or anything. I look around to make sure she's not around or looking. I unlock the ladder to the attic. I climb up the ladder with my flashlight. I shine my light so I can see. Where is it? It was in here! Surely she didn't find it in here. Because I hid it, when she wasn't here. I look in the same place a few more times to make sure I didn't miss it. It's still not there. I sigh. I still look around to make sure it's either here or not here. Not anywhere in here. I go back down the ladder and I lock the ladder back up. Wait. I think I might know where it is. I go down into the basement and I have my flashlight with me. I turn it on until I get to the light at the bottom. I turn the light on. I look around. Found it! I see it hanging up on the rack. I go to it and I grab the suit and I turn the light back off and I go back up the stairs. I put it under the bed. So I can get it later on. I hear a door open. I walk down the stairs.*

"Hello.", I say.

"Hey."

*She hugs me and she kisses my cheek.*

*I look at her. I try so hard to not smile. I walk to the couch. I seriously hope she doesn't look under the bed. She goes into the kitchen. This couldn't be more awkward. Lily's asleep. She's been asleep for a little while know. She starts going up the stairs. Seriously I hope she doesn't see it. Or find it. We eat in 30 minutes, then we get ready for bed. When she takes a shower I'm gonna move it back down to the basement. I go upstairs and I hear the shower water run. I grab the suit and I run back downstairs, to the basement. I sigh and I go back up. I order food while she takes a shower. Pizza sounds good. Pizza it is. I order the pizza.*

~~~~~
Midnight

(still Paul's POV:)

*I drank a five hour energy drink to keep me awake. I'm not doing anything tomorrow. I get out of the bed slowly. Once I get the door open I leave it it open. I tiptoe down the stairs. I open the door to the basement and I go down the stairs to the light and I turn it on. I unbag the suit and I put the body on first. Don't worry this one doesn't have metal and stuff in it. It's just a regular suit. I put the mask on. It's hot. I hit the play button for the Toreador March. I have Freddy's laughs recorded, and the phone guy. I hit play for the phone guy. The speaker goes all the way up to the bedroom.*

"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message to get you settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that place before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay? Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's a legal thing you know? Um. 'Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun comes to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed for within the 90 days, or as soon as property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced.'... Now the animatronics do tend to get quirky at night....Remember these characters hold a special place in those kids heart, so they need to be treated with respect okay?...So be aware, the characters seem to wander a bit. Their left in some kind of free roaming mode at night...If uh these characters see you as a person, they'll more likely think your a metal endoskeleton without it's suit on, and try to stuff you into a suit. Now that wouldn't be so bad if they're weren't metals, wires, crossbeams, and animatronic devices inside them. Especially around the facial area...Yeah they don't tell you this stuff when you sign up...Remember to close the doors and check the lights, other than that good luck and goodnight."

*I smile. I start stomping on the ground when I start coming up the stairs. I hit a button and it makes the tv turn on. It shows the cameras and the lights and doors. I start hearing my name being called. I push a button to make Freddy's laugh. I smile so big and I still can't believe I'm about to do this. I push buttons to make Bonnie jumpscare her. Then Chica and Foxy. I hear screams to you know? Now it's my turn. I push a button to make the power go out. I hit another button. It plays the song that haunts me still. Freddy's 'You're Screwed!' Song. I do the laugh again. I show up at the door way. She starts freaking out. She's screaming. I know I feel bad, she's going to kill me after this anyway. I make everything go dark. I had to remove some stuff to make it extra dark. I start moving toward the bed.*

"PAUL!"

*I hit the button that does the jumpscare. I recorded everything from when I worked at Freddy's just to do this. I get in her face. She hits me in the head and I get off the bed and I take off the mask.*

"Quit! Quit! It's just me, it's just me!", I say and I drop the mask and fall on the bed.

"Paul? Why?", she asks me.

"I thought it would be funny! And It was! I got it on video!", I say laughing.

"But how did you do all of this?"

"When I was about to be stuffed in a Freddy suit, I took it when I quit. I recorded all the feed that actually happened to me, when I was there."

*She goes back to the bed.*

"Also when you die, I have to stuff you in a suit. Just saying."

"Is there wires in yours?"

"No. But you can definitely tell a kid was almost stuffed in here. It's nasty!", I say.

*I take off the suit. And I put it on the floor.*

"You're not gonna do that to me again are you?"

"Maybe..."

*She hits my shoulder. I laugh.*

"Maybe on Halloween.", I say as I kiss her.

"If you do you will be stuffed into a suit."

"I'll be in the suit already."

"Well...I don't know.", she says kissing me back.