The Life Of Paul Walker (Ch.1) The News

Paul's POV:

*I'm in a lot of pain. Savannah and Skip stabbed me down and put me in the hospital. I'm glad and lucky to be alive. Annabeth took Lily to my Mom's, so she could sleep. Then Annabeth came back to see me. She stayed all night with me.*

"When am I gonna get the hell out of here?", I ask her.

"Soon. Your just in pain right now, baby.", she says kissing my cheek and I smile.

"Paul can I tell you something?", she asks me.

"Yeah. You can tell me anything.", I say smiling.

*She grabs my hands and she holds both of them.*

"Paul, I'm pregnant.", she says and I smile big from ear to ear.

*I hug her and I kiss the life out of her. Lily's gonna have a baby brother or sister.*

*They finally release me.*

~~~
Skip's POV:

*Paul's fine. He's just a baby! I'm doing something better, getting girls and tricking them into doing stuff with me. Savannah's over here too. She's obsessed with Paul. She won't shut up. I call Paul and ask him if he wants to come over. He comes over, but Annabeth goes home, because she's supposedly pregnant.*

"Paul, will you kiss me?", Savannah asks him.

*I roll my eyes.*

"No."

*She walks up to him and caresses his cheeks. I literally wanna gag now.*

"Please?"

"If you'll leave me alone?", he asks.

*Ooh! I get my phone out. He kisses her and I snap the picture. She completely just tricked him. She slams him against the wall and she does stuff to him. I leave the room. At least I have news now. I think he likes it, that's why he doesn't want her to quit. I still take pictures and record him. She kisses him like crazy. I send it to TMZ. They'll love it. For sure.*

*Annabeth bangs on the door. Paul quickly quits and she runs and hides.*

"Paul! I heard you moan! Your not leaving!"

*He stops and he sits down. She comes inside and she hits him. Straight in the face.*

"You have been doing this the whole time?!"

"No! She asked me to kiss her! I told her I would if she would leave me alone! I didn't know she was gonna do that!"

*Annabeth grabs him by his shirt and she slams him against the wall. She knees him in the spot. He falls to the ground in complete pain.*

"Get in the car! It doesn't hurt that bad.", she says and he gets in the car.

~~~~
Paul's POV:

*It hurts. Really bad. I think I might need to go back to the doctor. Ice is okay. But it still hurts. Lily looks at me with the angry face.*

"Lily Pie. Don't give me that face right now please."

*She walks away. She's like her mother! Annabeth is mad at me. I wouldn't blame her. I would be mad at myself too. And I am. I go upstairs and I tell her I'm sorry. She kisses me softly and it becomes heated quickly. Well you know what happens next.*

*Next morning I go downstairs and I see Cody there.*

"Hey Paul, how was Annabeth last night?"

*I freeze in my footsteps.*

"She was good. You know what she likes?"

"What?"

"When you get her from the back side.", I smile.

*Cody's face gets pale and I laugh.*