Chapter 8

This is a short chapter!
-------------------------

Prowl woke up and groaned,stretching he got up in a sitting position and looked around.

Ah yes near a ocean,why is Blitzwing looking in the swamp?the other had his microscope zoomed in,and his optic was looking around fastly.

He got up and silently walked up behind him,he looked around when he was behind him,he didn't see anything,what was he so keen on searching?

'Ooo~maybe alligators!'Rush suggested,Scavenge scoffed'alligators are no big deal for him,bitch is probably searching for any frogs!'Scavenge started laughing and soon after Rush joined in,Ninja chuckled quietly with them.

Scavenge took control and smirked,getting as close as he could without alerting the other,he got close to the others audio receptors.

He breathed a bit,his smirk getting larger as Blitzwing shivered,he opened his mouth and...

"Boo"at that Blitzwing yelped and turned around,tank cannons ready and about to fire.

He stopped last second when he saw a smirking Scavenge,optics showing amusement,he gaped at him hefore shaking his helm.

"Zon't scare me like zat,Scavenge!"Scavenge only smirked wider,the taller sighed,his gonna do that again if given the chance..

-------------------------

Blitzwing listened as Rush talked,they were waiting for his repairs to finish.

"Knock,knock~"he groaned mentally,here we go again.

"Vhos vere?"Rush giggled"Rape!"he dosen't like this one at allllll.

"Rape vho..?"he started to cringe as he waited for the punch line hes probably gonna hate.

"Rape Blitzwing!"hes optic widened and looked at Rush in shock"Vhy ra-?"hes answer was frogs jumping on him.

------------------------

Ninja held the chip in his servo,visor barely glowing in thought,he was thinking about using it,but he was hesitating.

'Well?'Scavenge asked with an impatience tone,Rush giggled'Come on!'Prowl wanted too,but Ninja was scared something bad will happen.

'Just do it you fuck!'he sighed,gotta take the risk to find out..

He put the the chip where the back of his helm was and waited.

After hearing a click and slick he pushed.

He gasped as he felt Scavenge and Rush leave his helm.

He shook his helm before looking foward,he froze when he saw Scavenge and Rush infront of him,they looked at him and smirked.

"Guess it worked"Scavenge said,he looked where Blitzwing was to see him looking at the ocean.

Rushes smirk got wider,he got up and started to walk towards him.

Scavenge and Ninja followed,footsteps matching.

"Blitz~"he purred out,Blitzwing sighed and turned around ready to speak when he froze.

Hes optic changed to the three a couple of times before he facepalmed.

"Jou had to use it now did jou?"they're response was 'yes'.

That day Blitzwing wanted to offline badly...