Chapter 1

It was a normal day in the city of Kuoh, everyone was outside either going to work, or going to school. The one's that were in school, highschool more like, they would go to one called Kuoh Academy. Which was a school that was originally for only girls, but recently opened up to become a co-ed school, now boys and girls are able to go to the school. Now in that school it's full of fangirls and perverts for the most part, but what some others don't know is that there are devils that run the school. They hired a someone by the name of YN Kuchiki to help train the kendo club. There is never any problems training them, but there is a problem every time they are leaving.

Girl "AHHHHHHH!!!! PERVERT!"

That is the perverted trio, Issei Hyoudou, Matsuda and Motohama. They were peeping through a hole in the wall and they finally got caught, but as the girls got dressed and ran out with their weapons, the boys went to run off, when they see someone in front of them at the last minute. Standing before them was the one person they didn't want to catch them.

YN "What did I tell you three, if I caught you the next time peeping on these women getting dressed?"

Issei "M-M-Mo ach!"

YN drew the wooden sword from his side and hit Issei in the side of the face with it. Issei fell to the ground out cold right away. Matsuda then was hit on top of the head with brute force. Motohama was hit in the chin getting knocked out as well.

YN "They shouldn't be a problem anymore for at least today."

Girl "What should we do Mr. Kuchiki?"

YN "I'll drag their corpses to the nurse."

YN then picked up Issei and Matsuda and placed them on his shoulder then grabbed Motohama and dragged him by the back of his shirt and headed to the nurses office. He got looks from other students about what he was doing and as he reached the Nurses office, he threw them on the ground and she asked.

Nurse "They were peeping on the kendo club again weren't they?"

YN "Yeah."

YN then walked away and headed back to the kendo club room and watched as everyone was training, he then clapped his hands together and they all stopped.

YN "That is all for today, I will see you all next week."

They all head into the changing room and get dressed then as they are leaving one girl stays behind and asks YN a question.

Girl "Umm, Mr. Kuchiki, can I ask you a question?"

YN "You just did."

Girl "Very funny, but do you think that those three are going to be alright?"

YN "I didn't use full force on my swings earlier, so they should be fine. I saw two of them leave the school and one head to their club room."

Girl "Okay, that's all I wanted to ask. Have a good night Mr. Kuchiki."

YN "Bye."

She then left and YN got to working on some paper work and when he finished, he gathered all of his things and went to his car, but then he was stopped at the door. He turned around to see Rias Gremory.

YN "What do you want Rias?"

Rias "I heard from Issei that you rendered him and his friend's unconscious earlier today. I don't appreciate the things that you did to him."

YN "I warned him what would happen the next time he was peeping on the women in the kendo club. You may not agree with what I did, but I told him what would happen."

Rias' mind "What's going on? Why can't I get a read on what he's thinking?"

Rias "Just next time, let me know and I'll deal with it."

YN "You mean, smack him once or let him go and you'll just want to flirt with him? No, he won't get off the hook next time. You've been warned and so has he."

YN got into his car and headed home where he then sat everything down and then he hears a sound in his home.

YN "Whoever you are, come out."

He then looks to see that it's a cat that found his home a couple days ago and hasn't left since. He then went into the kitchen and made some dinner and made fish for the cat. YN sat down and ate his dinner then got into the shower and after that he then went to bed.  

end of chapter.