Chapter one:͎ H͎o͎w͎ T͎h͎e͎y͎ M͎e͎e͎t͎

Kaminari POV ~ My name is Denki Kaminari and I'm four years old. My quirk is electricity. I am very smart for my age but I don't have any friends. Because everyone doesn't like me. Not even my parents they don't pay attention to. Right now I was at the park sitting alone on a bench reading. Every now and then I would look up and see kids my age playing.

But there is this one kid that I always see coming to the park he has forest green hair with matching eyes. Today he was here with a boy with purple hair and matching eyes and a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Every time I would look up I would take secret glances at him. He would catch me and I would always look away like nothing happened. But this time when he looked up he didn't see the green haired boy. He looked all around but didn't find him. So he decided to go back to his book. Which was snatched from me.

"Into to advanced Psychology volume three collage level. You must be really smart to read a book like this" I heard a soft voice said I looked behind me and the boy with the green hair. He looked really pretty up close "can I please have my book back" I said "hmm I'll think about only if you come play with me and my two best friends" he said with a smirk I slightly blushed "okay fine" I said "great let's go I'm Izuku Midorya by the way" he said "Denki Kaminari" I said and he took my hand and we ran all the way to his two friends.

I learned their names. The blonde was named Neito Monamo and the purple haired one was named Hitoshi shinso. They were both wary of me at first but soon after they warmed up to me. I was very happy to have made some friends for the first time.

Over the next few years we became very good friends. Neito and Hitoshi became my best friends while Izu-Chan became my boyfriend. I learned a lot about them also. I learned that Monamo came from a rich background. Hitoshi was Eraser heads and Present mics adopted son. He was also Izu-Chan's cousin. Izu-Chan's mom was a very famous doctor who was incredibly smart. And had an SS-Class telekinesis quirk. His dad was Nedzu the worlds smartest bear mouse. He was also the principal of U.A. His aunt was Midnight the R-rated hero. Who was married to pro hero ms. joke.

I also learned that Izu-Chan has multiple quirks. He is even smarter then me. And I was said to be the next Albert Einstein at six months old. We have the best conversations ever. Normally they are random but I love them. He is incredibly smart, caring and loving. He is very protective over me. He makes sure I remember to eat, that I am getting enough sleep, and that I am loved by him. He is absolutely amazing. I am very happy that I get to call him my boyfriend.

Currently I was sitting on his lap with a book in my hands he was reading a book also. I'm pretty sure it was a book in Latin. He was currently learning that language. While I was learning Greek. The book I was reading was in Greek. It was an advanced Greek language book. I already learned the intermediate and beginner books already.

We were in his room. Sometimes we just have days like this where we just sit and read together. I love all the days I get to spend with him. His bedroom was really big. And so was his bathroom and closet.

"So babe are you ready for your entrance exams" Izu-Chan asked me in his deep sexy voice he sounds like a fallen angel

"So babe are you ready for your entrance exams" Izu-Chan asked me in his deep sexy voice he sounds like a fallen angel. Over the years he has changed a lot he became taller and muscular. He had a whole eight pack and he was only sixteen.

"Yeah but I'm nervous" I said closing my book "you have nothing to be nervous about babe you will do fine I believe in you plus I'll be in the stands cheering you on" he said "I know but you know I short circuit when I get nervous even though I have full control over my quirk" I said

"I promise you babe you will do great I believe in you and you should believe in yourself. And if you don't I'll just have to punish you" he said in a lustful tone at the end causing me to blush. Over the years I learned that Izu-Chan has a sadist kink. I'm fine with it because he knows my limits. And I might have a masochist kink also when it comes to Izu-Chan.

He flipped us around and laid me on the bed gently leaning I to kiss me which I gladly returned. Soon he moved from my lips to my neck leaving love bite on me. When he did it he makes sure that they stay there for at least a week. He does it so I know who I belong to. He marks me up as his. But I don't really care because I like that he does it. And I do the same thing to him.

I gasped when he ripped off my shirt and started to suck on my nipples. Which I may add are very sore and sensitive because this morning he took me out to get them pierced. I have a few pricing also. I have snake bites. And I have three pericings on my ears and a nose piecing. Izu-Chan has five ear piercings on both of his ears a nose piercing shark bite piercings and he also has a few tattoos.

"~Nyah~" I moaned out as he stared biting in my nipples he looked up at me and smirked "I'll fuck your tomorrow babe after the exams" he said moving away from me and gave me a kiss on the lips "fine" I said pouting he put his shirt on me and then cuddle with me in the bed "I love you Kami and I'm glad I chose to take your book that day in the park"he said "I'm glad you did also. I love you too Izu-Chan"'I said smiling at him. He leaned in and kissed me again. I really do love this boy. I'm happy that I chose to go play with him that day.

End of chapter I don't how of chapter I don't own my hero academia or the pictures or the videos that I have on here