He didn't even know how he reached. From his office to their flat. He was going mad thinking what might had happened to her. His breath got stuck.

K "Jaan please open the door. Tum thik ho na. NAIRA!!!!" He decided to break it.

Naira heard him and before she could response Sahil stopped her shutting her mouth with his palms.

K "Naira!!!!" He pulled his hairs in frustration trying another attempt.

Naira struggled hard and took a vase from nearby table and hit his Head.

Sahil "Ahhh!" He screamed in pain holding his head.

Kartik finally broke the door. Witnessing the scenario he got shocked to the core. His eyes were wide opened.

Naira saw him and ran into his open arms. She started crying bitterly. Kartik held her tight. Hid her in his strong arms as much he could. He should not have left leaving her alone. Those words started revolving in his mind.

His eyes catched Sahil. Who just touched his Naira, who made her cry. For whom he saw tears in her eyes.

He closed his fist glaring him dangerously. And within few seconds Sahil was in floor. He touched his lip corner which was bleeding by Kartik's hard punch. He stood up with much difficulty. Kartik was moving forward to kill him. But...but..

He was already on the floor. Wait..who kicked him so harshly that he got unconscious. 😂

His Sherni was standing there crossing her arms smirking at Him.

N "finally! Udha diya usse."😂

K "Naira!" He was shocked. He saw her crying a while ago.

"Jaan, are you okay?" He touched her forehead.

N "Hmm.."

K "ye kya tha?" He asked dazing.

N "mujhe dar lagrha tha tumare bina. Jab tum agaye toh Meri andar ki Sherni bhi jagh gayi." She laughed faintly.

He knew she is strong but this incident surely affected her. He tried to light up her mood.

K "Dekho pehle ye zinda hai bhi ya nhi! 😂

Kartik checked his breathing and looked at Naira. Naira asked him through eyes.

K "Naira, tumne mardiya usse."😂 He said crying.

N "Ye natak band karo nhi toh tumhe bhi jaan se mar dungi aur kudhko bhi. Phir saath jayenge jaha jana hai." She grabbed his collar.

He smiled seeing her getting back to normal.

Later they called police and they left taking unconscious Sahil with them. He got charges of murdering and harrasing.

Though Kartik wanted to kill him by his own hand. But the matter got solved. All well that ends well.

____

Kaira's family got to know about everything. It was already too late. So Kartik suggested them to come next day to check her. He wanted to make some announcement too.

He went to his room after having a peaceful dinner with his lovely wife. Who was showing like nothing happened. He cleared the mess of kitchen.

He saw her sitting by window. Lights were off. moonlight shining through the window increasing his moon's beauty. She was closing her eyes with a peaceful grin.

"Maybe thinking about me."He blushed at his thought.

He suddenly took her in his hug from back joining her. She wrapped his hands gently.

K "Tum sachmein thik ho? usne kuch.."

N "Kartik, main thodi pareshan jarur thi but main bilkul thik hu ab." Her answer didn't satisfy him.

She found him silent.

"Sachi Mendak." Now he believed.

K "I am sorry..."

N "oh please! Shut up!" She put her finger on his lips.

"Tum isme kudhko blame nhi karoge. And promise me hum iske baremein dubara baat nhi karenge."

K "umm..umm.." she realized her fingers were still there.

K "Acha thik hai." She turned around again.

N "kitna pyaara view hai nah.."she said admiring the moon.

K "Mera view aur bhi pyaara hai." She blushed at his chessy words.

He slowly removed her hair from her back and touched her tattoo. His soft lips touched the back of her neck and she felt the heat of his breath.

N "Kartik..." It was her moan rather than whisper.

Kartik made her face towards himself. Cupping her face he whispered,

K "how dare he touch my Naira!" He kissed every inch of her face intensely.

She understood he was still thinking about it. She shhhed her brushing her lips with his.

In no time he made movement picking her up leaning towards bed.

K "You are only mine Naira. Only mine." He said dropping kisses all over her neck.

N "Umm.. Kartik.." She moaned softly which increased his desire. The urge to love her and make her his was something his heart always wanted.

K "Tell me you are mine, Naira." He said stopping his sweet torture for a moment. She was lying down with closed eyes.

N "I'm yours Kartik. Only yours." She whispered and pulled him into her arms.

They went to their love slumber.

.
.

Give Your votes

.
.