Chapter 1 kickouts

Cole: welcome back to the greatest sports entertainment spectacular of the year wrestlemania folks. Where dreams and legends are made on this night.

Graves: we are live at Raymond James stadium in beautiful Tampa bay Florida. This night is special and fun where we made a new wrestlemania record of people attending 340,898 thank you wwe universe making this a historical night for us and let's get back into the match here right now.

Cole: we are in the 4th hour of this event and this match is tearing the roof down in this arena.

Jerry lawler: this is having the fans hyped up and we don't even know who is going to come out on top oh wait there it is the attitude adjustment from John Cena this is all over now!

Reff: 1 2 that's 2 Cena

Cole: oh he kicked out at 2 of the attitude adjustment man this kid is not going to quit.

Saxton: even John Cena can't believe that this new comer kicked out of his finisher. What will it take to defeat this guy?

Graves: he still has a lot left in his tank right now how long can Cena keep it up with this new comer?

Cole: this no holds barred match is getting the fans rallied up for the new guy who is giving Cena all he can in the ring.

Lawler: John is getting a chair now to take this guy out. What this kid dodged the chair attack and he is going for a ddt Cena reverses it to a suplex there is the cover again.

Ref: 1 2 that two Cena!

Graves: he kicked out again?

Saxton: man this kid just stating that he will handle him self and if it takes a chair shot to the head he will not go down without a fight!

Cena: come on kid stay down!

Cole: Cena is getting frustrated with the kid what is he going to do next.

Narrator: Cena went to the top rope going to do his five knuckle shuffle on the new comer.

Graves: is he going to do it from the top rope ooh god Cena misses the target.

Cole: the kid moved out of the way and now he is up and going to the corner he runs and took out Cena when he was getting up.

Lawler: the kid is going up to the top rope and he is going for his signature the ghost elite elbow drop and he hits Cena directly in the chest is this it he is going to cover him is it over.

Ref: 1, 2 that's two kid!

Cole: Cena was that close to lose but he kicked out in the last second and the kid is surprised he didn't end it there.

Saxton: Cena is showing his never give up attitude on this kid.

Kid: this will end it.

Lawler: the kid is going outside the ring and he gets out a ladder and a table.

Cole: he is not done yet he is setting up the table near the steps and what is that he has in his hand oh no he had lighter fluid!

Saxton: that's not all he has he also has a lighter in his right hand he setting the table on fire!!

Graves: he is getting Cena to the top rope and he is going for a superplex and going through the table!

Lawler: oh my god Cena reverses it and put him through the table!!

Cole: can Cena get him back in to the ring and pin him to win this match?