𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦

Start from the beginning

"N-no! Its just I'm shocked since I was looking forward to spend time with you brother." Y/N explained sweatdropping as she shake the both of her arms. Well that was a half lie since she didn't want to hear his annoying voice.

Kenji almost cried that Y/N wanted to spend time with him which only happens once in a blue moon, and tackled her into a tight hug. "Don't worry! This sunday you and I will be dating!" He announced loudly still hugging Y/N who was now turning purple.

"I CAN'T BREATH YOU MORON!"

While the two were bickering, the Shiratorizawa volleyball members sweat dropped at the two, clearly forgetting their existence.

"Are they okay?" Asked a bowl-cut raven haired boy, whose examining them carefully.

"Of course its not." A red haired pointy guy blankly stated as his hands made its way to rest it above his head, as he continued, "By the way, are they together? I heard a 'date'." He asked

The bowl-cut boy finally realize who the unknown girl is. "Its definitely Kenji-san's sister.. I think? I mean look at those eyes and hair, it's clearly the same." He pointed out earning a loud gasp from the whole team, except a olive haired guy with a usual stoic face.

The two Miyazaki stopped when they heard a loud gasps from his brothers teammates, Y/N anxiously faced them, and blush in a thousand shades of red, amazed wht these guys were attractive and good looking, plus the height was unbelievable.

Stay calm, stay calm

Y/N saw the one and only Ushijima Wakatoshi who was staring at them with a blank expression. The blue haired teen made her gaze went to their thighs... She was practically checking them out. Yes.

Oh fuck. Thick thighs... those biceps-

Y/N mentally slapped herself and cover her nose to check if she had a nosebleed. And didn't realize that her brother was starting to introduce them to her.

"Y/N! Come over here!" Kenji called, Y/N just nod while daydreaming and almost stumbled back because of their unbelievable beauty.

Y/N was already shitting herself once she stood right in front of them, who was towering her. She look like an ant for a moment.

Wtf why life gotta be so unfair?

"Well this is the first time you've met each other and-" He was cut off by Tendou, "And you didn't bother to tell us that you have a sister." he finished earning a awkward laugh from Kenji who was subconsciously looking at Y/N waiting for any reaction.

Well its because he wasn't even my real brother at all

Kenji was praying that she didn't heard the guess monster, but Tendou said it too loud. Y/N whipped her head where her brother was and greeted by a blank expression. He thought he was gonna receive a glare knowing that he didn't even tell his friends that he has another sibling.

Y/N didn't even care about that since she just suddenly transported here and Kenji- who announced himself as her brother.

Once she whipped her head to her brother she said, "There's no need to introduce them to me, they were kinda famous here in Miyagi." Y/N explained, which is really true since they were the no. 1 famous powerhouse when it comes to volleyball. And she was already hungry.

"Oh- that's right! Let's go then." Kenji beamed as he place his hand over Semi's shoulder, who just groaned in annoyance.

Kenji was talking to his other teammates while Y/N awkwardly followed them from the back, not wanting to be surrounded by a bunch of tall boys, and not to get stomp on the face.