I enter and take my seat next to Luke who is wringing his hands nervously. Mr. Solender walks in and simply says "here are your grades, these are final grades that will be on your progress reports" and he starts handing out the tests.

I get mine back. I got a 97%. I sigh in relief as I look over to Luke who just got his back too. He slowly turns it over and his eyes go wide .

"Yes!" he shouts and stands up on his chair "92 bitches! Whooo" I laugh at his enthusiasm along with a lot of other people and clap for him.

"Mr. Evans, you may be happy with your grade but there is no need to stand up on your chair. Put your ass back in your seat unless you want to clean all of the seats after school" Mr. Solender states. Luke quickly gets down and smiles widely at me.

I turn towards Mr. Solender who is looking at me. He nods his head as if to say "Great job". I smile back and look back down at my test.

After a quick review of our tests the bell rings and we are dismissed. I gather my books as I feel a hand on my arm. I turn around to see Luke smiling down at me. "I'm giving you a ride to my house. You can get ready for the party there". I nod and follow him.

"Great job you two" Mr. Solender says as we leave and we reply a quick thanks as we walk towards the exit as fast as we can. We get to his car and as soon as we get in Luke blasts the stereo as he cheers in glee the whole way home.

As soon as we get into the house he shouts loudly "guess what guy got a 92 on his history test? This guy!" Darren sticks his head out of his room and says "no one gives a shit!". "Language!" I hear Charlotte shout from somewhere.

I smile as Luke leads me to his room. I am not surprised when I walk in to see clothes everywhere and playboy posters on the walls that I didn't notice the first time I was in here. I frown in disgust at them as Luke puts our back packs up.

"Okay, first thing. We need to get you a hot outfit for the party. We need Zack to be able not to keep his eyes off you so I can steal Nicole away from him and we can make out". I roll my eyes at his idea but they go wide as I see the outfit in his hands.

It is a really cute top with jeans and heels and a leather jacket that actually looks like something I would wear. "Whose clothes are these?" I ask. "My mom's old clothes. She never throws away anything" he states throwing the clothes at me.

I go to the bathroom and quickly change and put on the heels. I walk out and Luke looks me up and down. "Looks good to me" he states as he takes his shirt off and changes it. I stare at his abs for a few seconds before looking away.

For the next 2 hours we watch T.V before it is time to leave. It is already dark outside and after a few minutes we arrive at Brandon's house which is closer than I expected. His house almost is the size of a mansion. It is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Brandon opens the door as we ring the doorbell.

"Hey! Glad you guys could come!" he states and lets us in. There are at least 300 people in his house and most of them have red solo cups in their hands. I see a few girls with their tops already off and quickly avert my attention to something else.

"I'll be right back" Luke shouts over the pounding music. I nod and look around for someone that I actually know. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see 2 girls giggling in a drunk way.

"Are you Luke's girlfriend?" the blonde slurs. I simply say "yes"."You are sooo lucky" the brunette slurs. "isn't he amazing in bed?".

"Umm" I state but am interrupted by the blonde "oh my gosh he is sooo good. Especially with that tongue of his" she giggles and the other one joins her and I become extremely uncomfortable. "Here is a little secret" the brunette says. "He really like it when you-"

The Jealousy Plotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें