"Wait for me to get really drunk, then I'll get back to you on that", the alcohol was just starting to really kick in for me to even make a comeback. The club had an amazing view from the longue, watching people on the dance floor, sweating all their worries away and getting lost in the moment.

"We're here ladies", Kevin announced as we stopped at a dark red booth with the center table filled with alcohol. We noticed a dark-haired young woman sitting alone at the booth, sipping on what seemed like a margarita. Kevin leaned to kiss her on the cheek.

"Hey baby", she smiled as he plopped to seat next to her. She fixed her eyes on us. "I see you bought back some company"

"This Olivia and her friend Anna", he introduced us and the young woman extended her arm for a handshake. "Ladies, this is my girlfriend, Sarah"

"Nice to meet you", Anna smiled before taking our respective seats after shaking hands

"It's nice to meet you too", she smiled politely. "Please, help yourselves", she referred to the drinks on the table and both Anna and I thanked her. I noticed her looking at me, almost like studying my face.

"Aren't you like Olivia, as in Tristan best friend?", Sarah questioned, and I nodded my head

"Yeah", I zoomed in on her face because she also looked awfully familiar. "I could swear I've also seen you somewhere"

"I'm Mellisa sister, we met at Tristan's restaurant opening a while back, remember?"

"Oh yeah", I nodded, and she smiled in response. "I recall Tristan introducing us to each other that day"

"You were also with that big shot lawyer guy if I remember correctly", she quizzed, my heart burning from the thought of him before I nodded my head

"I was, but we broke up a few days ago"

"I'm so sorry to hear that", her eyes rained with concern, but I shrugged and brushed the issue off

"It's fine"

"So Liv, I heard Tristan chose you to be his best man", Kevin rose his glass to his lips, changing the topic, and I was quite relieved he did, I gave a nod

"Are you jealous?", I teased as I also took a sip of a mojito Anna handed to me

"A little", he twisted his lip to the side. "But you're his childhood friend so", he shrugged.

"Since you're the best man Liv then I'm guessing your my partner at the wedding then", Sarah chipped in, and I turned to look at her with my eyebrows ceased, clearly not getting where she's going with this. She noticed and laughed softly. "I'm Melissa's maid of honor"

"Oh word? That's wassup", I laughed. "But I'm afraid I can't cause I've already asked this gorgeous specimen sitting next to me to be my plus one", I shoulder bumped Anna and she giggled

"Stop it, you're going to make me blush", she air kissed me on the cheek. "You're so sweet"

Kevin was looking at us with one eyebrow raised

"So are you two sure you're just friends?", he air quoted, and we all laughed before Sarah pinched him on his arm

"Stop being a weirdo, Kevin", she warned, and he rose both his hands in surrender

"I heard you're one of the groomsman", I said, and he nodded his head. I was expecting that because they both went to culinary school together after we graduated from high school. "Congratulations on opening a new restaurant by the way"

"Thank you, Liv", he grinned. "You and Anna should pop in some time, my treat"

"Count me in", Anna rose her glass in a toast, and we laughed. Kevin turned to look at Sarah.

"Has Nathaniel surfaced yet?", he questioned, and she shook her head no

"Nathaniel? As in your and Melisa's cousin?", I inquired looking at Sarah and they both nodded their heads.

"Do you know him?", Kevin's eyebrow quirked up

"Not really. We were supposed to have dinner with him tonight but apparently he was caught up with something"

"Well he lied, he was with us the whole day. Sarah and I thought it would be great to show him around the city and get him to loosen up a bit. The guy really looked uptight", we laughed at his last statement.

"I lost him on the dance floor before I bumped into you two"

"He seems to be a party animal in disguise", Anna joked

"No kidding, we clearly underestimated him", Sarah laughed before she pulled out a small plastic bag filled with gummies and chocolate bars from her purse and held it across us

"Do you guys want some edibles?"

Anna and I exchanged looks. She rose a brow at me, smirking mischievously, and I knew she was definitely down with it. My lips tugged in a side smile before I put out my hand at Sarah, reaching for them.

"Sure, why not?"