Morning After

Bright, morning sunlight seeped into their bedroom, waking Sangwoo up as it hit his eyes. It was the morning after their first time, the whole incident feeling like a dream.

Sangwoo looked down to see how small lover clinging to his chest, cuddling up to him snugly. His heart fluttered, he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have the cutest boyfriend in the world. He turned, planting a soft kiss on Bum's forehead before starting to stroke his hair.

"You going to wake up?" The blonde chuckled, Bum stirring beside him as his eyes flickered open. His pale skin seemed to glow in the soft sunlight, his grey eyes doing the same as he looked up at Sangwoo. "Well good morning~" Bum grinned, rolling over to lay on top of Sangwoo. Sangwoo laughed, "I think this is the wrong direction." "Five more minutesss" The smaller male moaned, pulling the comforter up to cover them again.

Bum's eyes went wide as he did this, looking down to see they both had fallen asleep last night before they could put clothes back on. Bum squealed in embarrassment, scurrying away from Sangwoo as he wrapped the blanket shyly around him. "Oh yeah..." Sangwoo laughed even more, giving Bum an evil smile, "I guess we were too tired from all...that..." Bum's face and ears flushed a deep scarlet, "I-I! I'm...d-don't look!" He squeaked.
Sangwoo's expression went soft, "I've already seen all of you, Bum. You're the most beautiful being I've ever known, every inch of you is heartbreakingly gorgeous."

Bum's embarrassment turned into a smile, small tears welling up in his eyes. He completely ignored the fact that he was naked, crawling out of the blanket to press a deep kiss to his boyfriend's lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I pick your outfit?" Sangwoo cooed, scanning over the floor littered with clothing after putting on some black boxers. Bum giggled, sliding baby pink briefs onto his hips, "Last time you did that, you wanted to make me wear lingerie!"
"That was a joke!" Sangwoo laughed back, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Pleeeease?"

Bum huffed, he could never say no to Sangwoo when he started acting childish, it was just too adorable.
"Alright fine, but!" Bum chirped, "you can only choose the bottom, I want to pick the top!"

Sangwoo raised an eyebrow at his lover, "Okay? Alright, deal."

Sangwoo put on a pair of jeans and a white collared shirt, immediately after going to work to find the perfect bottoms for Bum to wear as he sat patiently on the bed, cutely swinging his legs.
"Perfect!" Sangwoo exclaimed after a few minutes, raising a pair of soft black cotton shorts.

Bum giggled, "Perfect" he repeated. He smiled warmly at Sangwoo's ear to ear grin, standing next to him as he pulled them on.
"And now...my shirt of choice..." Bum grinned,

"Your hoodie!!"

A light pink dusted Sangwoo's cheeks at the request, even more so at the excitement on the love of his life's face as he slipped on the greatly oversized sweater. Bum pressed the sleeve cuffs to his face, his body warming happily at the scent. He always felt so safe in Sangwoo's scent, the sweater being like he was always with him.

Sangwoo smiled and ruffled Bum's fluffy hair, "Alright dork, let's go make you some pancakes" he purred, the raven haired male's face lighting up with joy.

💕💕🌸💕💕