CHAPTER 3.25

{UNEDITED}
◤ ──────────•~❉᯽❉~•──────────◥

"Wow the food smells delicious!", "do they seriously have their own chefs here or something?", "this is totally a fucking hotel". Hungry remarks were being made as the Hyōgo teens made their way into the cafeteria, their appetites growing as smell of food fill their nostrils.

All the Miyagi and Tokyo teams were all mixed together on tables as they all chatted away, waiting for the coaches to speak again. The Hyōgo schools opted to just sit with themselves, not feeling overly comfortable to sit with the other schools.

A few of the Miyagi and Tokyo teens frowned as they watched the Hyōgo teams sit away from the rest of them. Before they could go up and try to invite them to not be shy Ukai and Washijo stood up to speak.

"As you could probably tell this is where we will have our meals everyday. Since we are lucky enough to have our meals made for us, all we will do is assign a team to do the cleaning each day. They'll set up and clean up after all 3 meals for that day." Washijo speaks as all teens nod in understanding.

Ukai then speaks "now about curfews and weekends" he starts. "We personally do not care what youse do, you just have to stay in this building and don't damage or do anything illegal" he laughs. "In saying that you're pretty much free to do as you please, sleep whenever you want to". Washijo butts in "Youse just better be up and ready in the mornings and not slack off while we are training."

"Now on the weekends" Ukai starts as him and Washijo turn their bodies, mainly facing the Hyōgo teens since the others already know. "Those pests behind me" Ukai points, earning some offended scoffs and whines from the teens. "They either go to their homes or hang out at cafes, parks, beaches" he starts "pretty much the weekends are just days where you can go explore and have a break from dancing".

This causes many of the Hyōgo teens to talk amongst eachother already planning out where they want to go, "we could go shopping!", "I've always wanted to visit (random place)", "I heard there's meant to be a good Soba place around here".

Washijo and Ukai just chuckle at them before Washijo stops them to speak "I see you're already eager to roam Miyagi. However since youse are new I do hope, wherever you go, that you go with one or a few Miyagi kids."

"It's only a recommendation, youse are free to go with just yourselves but we just don't want youse to get lost" he chuckles. "We do hope youse try become friends with the other prefectures." Ukai joins in "they are actually a really welcoming bunch of kids, despite being brain dead stupid sometimes".

Both the coaches chuckle as they turn to look at the others, the Hyōgo teens staring at them as well. The other prefectures we currently just laughing along with eachother, waiting for the go to eat. They stopped paying attention to the 2 coaches once they realised what they were saying wasn't important for them.

The Hyōgo teens thank the coaches as the 2 of them walk to the centre area to speak to everyone. "I think we've gone through everything now. If there's any questions please don't be afraid to ask us if any of the others." The coaches then have the go for everyone to eat, all of them lining up to get their food.

Washijo, Ukai and all the coaches collect their food before the 2 take the others into a different room. Atsumu standing between his twin and the Iwaizumi in the line turns to the vice-captain "where are they going?". Iwaizumi just sighs "they're escaping before the things get wild in her".

Both the twins give him confused stares as he points towards a certain table, "those idiots always cause a ruckus" he states irritating himself as he recalls some of their 'greatest' moments. The 2 nod, they reach the food, the grey haired twin begins to drool at the sight "who makes all this" he mouth waters as he begins filling his plate.

Iwaizumi chuckles as Atsumu looks at his twin with disgust, "Karasunos food club do this for us everytime these camps happen. It gives them good practise and they overall just enjoy making food for others" he smiles. Once they collect their food the exchange little goodbyes before separating to their tables.

『••♫♪♬••』

Everyone is happily chatting along, some MUCH louder than others. The 'idiots' as Iwaizumi reffered them as, were currently laughing and screaming at each other as they began to fling their food at eachother.

This being a usual occurance, the Miyagi and Tokyo teens just ignored them, continuing on with their own conversations. The third years of Hyōgo happily chatted while also ignoring the table, Akagi occasionally laughing at his cousin that was sitting at the table as well.

The second and first years of Hyōgo could not focus on eating, their eyes practically glued to the table, most wanting to go over and join, others wanting them to shut up so they could eat in peace. Though they could not deny, the table did look fun and watching them play around was entertaining.

Across the room the 'mom' squad sat and carefully watched the wild table, ready to scold them if they do anything too crazy. Daichi, Yaku and Iwaizumi ate while glaring at the table. Sometimes making eye contact with the 'idiots' causing them to shiver at the intensity of it before turning away.

The more calm 'mom's Semi and Akaashi talked peacefully between eachother, they knew better than to waste their energy glaring at the 'idiots' unlike the other 3. They prefer to only initiate 'angry mom' mode when it's really needed. However the two do share a wary glance, as if their 'mom' senses were telling them talking to them.

Something stupid is coming.

◣ ──────────•~❉᯽❉~•────────── ◢