A Miraculous Prolog

The warm sun shined warmly on Ladybugs shoulders.

She couldn't believe Adriens father, the famous designer Gabriel Agreste, was Hogmoth.

The police officers gave her a nod as they took him in.

Suddenly a girl ran towards her.

Alya!

"Ladybug! Can I get an interwew?", the brunette asked, "And have you seen my black haired friend Marinette? She was visiting Adrien, Mr. Agreste's son."

"Please calm down, I am sure I have seen her run off with the evacuated civilians. Don't worry!", Ladybug tried to calm her down.

"Marinette... stop lying... I won't tell! I promise!", Alya demanded in a Kind and understanding manner.

Marinette wakes up.

What a dream!

She takes a deep breath, like had been drowning.

Why did this dream hount her for so many years?

It wasn't even true!

Alya still didn't know and she would like to keep it that way, she wasn't Ladybug anymore anyways.

She had been perfectly able to keep her identity a secret and so had Chat Noir, as she still didn't know who was the holder of the cat's miraculous, but she knew it was save were it was.

Her trust in Chat could never be broken, even if he didn't trusted in himself sometimes.

She always had and always will trust him.

Always.

She made herself ready and stunning for the day and lets herself drive to work, by nodding at the young female chauffier in the front seat.

The girl had a heavy  crush on Marinette for sure.

Alya waited outside of the building: "Girl, I just got to tell you first, before I make it public. We can start preparing, because you know what? Nino finally asked me!"