Part 19

Victor's Pov:

I wake up and see Y/n half lying on the bed because Bullet had taken her place. I call Bullet softly and he comes to me and lies on my feet. I grab Y/n by her waist and pull her up on the bed again.

What are you doing i hear Y/n say. I pulled you back into bed because Bullet had taken your place. Y/n looks at Bullet. "Meanie" and she strokes Bullet.

Y/n crawls towards me and puts her head against my chest. I play with her hair, and then Bullet jumped on top of us and licks our faces. Bullet I laugh Y/n also laughs. Shall we get out I ask. Yes good plan she laughs.

We have eaten and I feed Bullet and Y/n gives Gremlin his food. Y/n comes back in and says "I really feel like my ass is coming out from under my shorts". Turn around I say.
Nope you're good I say. She walks over to me and gives me a hug.

Sweetie? Hmhm Vic.
Shall we go outside with Bullet and Gremlin? Oh yes good idea she says. I'll take Bullet, I say. That's cool i'll grab Gremlin.

Y/n Pov:

I grab Gremlin's bridle and put it on, because then we can ride on him.
I walk out of the garden and walk towards the front door.

I thought put the bridle on then we can ride him we can switch then. Victor nods. Do you want to go first i ask. No you go first he says.

I climb onto Gremlin and we head towards the park. We are peacefully in the park and little kids like to stroke Gremlin so I stop so they can stroke him and of course they want to stroke Bullet too.

Baby we can go to my brother so he can see Gremlin. He nods. I get off and he looks surprised. Your turn i say. Y/n I can't ride a horse, he says. Vic you can sit right. It is walk and with the reins you choose which way you want that's it.

Vic gets on Gremlin and I grab the line from Bullet and then we walk to Henry.

-by Henry-

HENRY GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE I scream.
Henry walks out. Henry, so this is my horse. But why does Victor sit on it, he says.
Because Henry it is possible.
Victor gets off Gremlin. You can stroke him, Victor says to Henry. I see that Belch and Patrick are also there. You can also just stroke him, I say.

We are all in the grass with them now, while Gremlin and Bullet are also calmly walking in the grass. I sit on Victor's lap and he has them wrapped around me....

Heyy new chapterrr. So i have a idea amd i need your help. Should i make pictures of my favorite outfits i have so i could use it in the story so you guys can kinda see what you are wearing.

Anyway i hoped you enjoyed.

Xx Femke :)