8) In Your Arms... and Feels💕

Start from the beginning

"I uh- I brought you something." I told her.

I reached into my backpack and pulled out a bag of twizzlers. Then I handed them to her. Her smile grew. They were her favorite. Our favorite.

"I uhm.. I was watching a movie earlier and I went into the cabinet and got some twizzlers. It reminded me of you..." I said.

Her eyes widened and her smile grew sweeter.

"...And it reminded me of us watching horror movies together. And that time when you grabbed onto me.." I continued.

My laughing started up a bit.

"And you blushed so hard, but you were so cu-" I stopped dead in my tracks. Oh no. Was I about to call her cute? Great. I'm about to get shut down.

"Hey. You blushed too. Don't think I didn't see." Raven responded with a smirk.

I tried to talk but I couldn't push out words. It all came out in a mumble.

"Don't worry. I thought you looked even cuter." She said with a wink.

My mouth dropped open. Hold up. Did Raven just call ME cute?

She laughed a bit and tore open the bag of twizzlers. She took out one and offered it to me. When I reached for it, she pulled it back quickly, took a bite of it, then giggled before actually handing one to me. Man, I love this girl. I loved seeing her so happy. It was weird, but nice.

"Hey. Uh, Beastboy I kinda need to talk to you about something." Raven told me.

I gulped. This is where she tells me that she hates me. That she wishes one of the other titans were here instead.

"I'm not mad at you. I was never truly mad at you. I need you to know that. And I'm tired of not being honest, so I'm just going to say it... Beastboy, you're one of my best friends. But I like you more than just a friend. Much more. I'm sorry for every stupid comment I've made about your jokes or your looks or your personality. I love your personality... and everything else about you. It's ok if you don't feel the same. I know I'm just a creepy half demon. I just needed you to know..."

I couldn't believe it. At first I was questioning if I was in some kind of dream. I've had those dreams before... But this time was real. It was the REAL her and her REAL feelings. I didn't know what to do... so I did what my heart told me to do. I reached out and hugged her.

"I like you too Rae. More than you know." I whispered as we embraced.

I wish I could tell her that I love her, but I can't. Not until she is off the medicine and would remember it. Even if it tears me apart not to.

I felt a tear drop fall down her face and onto my neck. I pulled away from the hug and cupped her face in my hands.

"What's wrong?? Are you ok??" I asked worriedly.

"To be honest, no. I'm not." She said as she wiped a tear and looked away from me.

"What happened Raven? Did I do something wrong?" I asked softly and worriedly.

"I overheard Dr. Jamie. I overheard that I have to go back into a coma tomorrow. That I won't wake up for a long time. That I may never wake up. That I won't remember any of this." She said.