Chapter 6

Readers POV

I nodded and stood up. "Do you guys happen to know when the Hashira's will get here? I'm started to get bored of throwing pebbles at Zenitsu" I said

"t-They are the Hashira (Y/n)" Zenitsu said standing up and hiding behind me.

"Oh... well then it's nice to meet you!" I said bowing a little.

"How is Tanjiro doing?" Asked the butterfly girl.

"He is doing really well," Zenitsu said.

"What about that demon?" The man with the scars said angrily.

"You mean Nezuko? She is a sweet girl" I said. "She is doing just fine"

"That's good to hear," Said the butterfly girl before the man with the scars could even talk.

"So... why am I here? Am I in trouble or something? Cuz I don't recall doing anything bad" I said.

That's when all 9 people went to their knees. I turned around to see a man with his upper face badly scared and two girls holding his hand. They looked alike other than one having black hair and the other having white hair.

"Kneel down you two!" Whisper shouted the man with the scars.

Zenitsu and I did so.

"(Y/n)..... what breathing style do you use?" The man asked.

"Star breathing," I said looking up at him as we all stood up one again.

"How hard was it learning Star Breathing?" He asked

"Well... it took me 5 years to master most of the forms, I'm still working on the last two," I said.

"That breathing style has been long forgotten cuz of how hard it is to use," The man said. "And yet... someone still learned it and brought it back to life"

"I don't get it... I'm here to you can praise me on what breathing style I use?" I said

"Don't be rude~," Zenitsu said

"Usually you become a Hashira if you kill one of the 12 kizuki or kill 50 demons under intense training. But I think learning a forgotten breathing style that is hard to even master one form, should also be able to become a Hashira" The man said

I was surprised. "I-I'm not strong at all sir. I can't even fight hand to hand combat, and I still have a long way to go!" I said. "I can't become a Hashira. I'll do it just like everyone else. Plus, I'm on the search for my family, I feel like becoming a Hashira is going to keep me quite busy"

"You can't just deny an opportunity like this! From the Master Oyakata!" said the man with the face paint.

"Who says I can't? I'm not going to be a Hashira and that's that!" I said looking at him sternly. "I lost my family during a demon attack! I have my reasons for not accepting his offer! Plus i won't be able to see Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Nezuko, and Inosuke that much!"

"Poor soul.... not taking the offer just for her friends and family.... what a pure heart," Said the man with the pearls and started to cry.

"I understand (Y/n)" Said the man

We all looked at him again.

He then was lead by the two girls to the back of the house.

"I can't believe you would actually true that down," Zenitsu said.

"Has the demon been acting weird?" Siad the man with the scars. "Like she is going to attack someone"

I looked up at him. "I was like you when I first saw Nezuko," I said smiling at him. "All I wanted to do was kill her..... but she proved to me that she would never hurt a human"