"Stop there, tall boy. Our conversation continues."

"He doesn't want to help me." said Tanya.

"He did, but you did something stupid. Even you're crying. That's absolutely means you did something stupid."

"Hanna.." called Mubaek calmly. She was still holding Yangcha's arm. He would push her hands away but he made eye contact with Mubaek, so did nothing.

"Don't say me to stay away." Hanna snarled.

"She's princess." he mumbled "Be nice to her-" hesitated then looked at Yangcha "I'm gonna talk with him."

"Talk?" she smirked.

Mubaek just stared at her. She got what he means very well, stop saying anything.

He pointed Yangcha to leave the house togather. After they left, Hanna took a deep breath and tried to be nice to Tanya. Mubaek was right, she was have to be nice to her but not only because she is princess, because Hanna needed her as much as Tanya needs her.

"Well." She looked Tanya's eyes "Usually I have to beat you so bad for your stupid acts but you're girl. I like beat men not women."

She smirked. It was a joke in her own way but Tanya didn't get her at all. Her eyes opened widely, feel uneasy.

Hanna approached to the table then sit. Her eyes checked Mugwang who was lying there like stone-dead.

"I told you about weaknesses." She started to speak "Just see him as an ordinary warrior. Move on. Loving someone would not bring you success. Act like he's just.." she paused and thought "Act like he's animal. All men are animal anyway."

"I saw everything." Tanya finally started to spoke "In my dream he was cheating on me, cheating on my family, destroy my kingdom for gain power.."

"Rather than you he was smart." she smirked "But its's just dream. Not reality. Behave yourself."

"No" she shook her head "Nothing is coincidence. Even notes that you stole adressed him. He's the boy who stole forbidden flower."

"So?" sighed Hanna "Do yo really think it's real?"

"What?" She confused.

"It's about your past life. The Gods gave you a chance to take your revenge in your second life and obviously he did wrong to you and had been punished for this. Maybe it's your curse?" She smiled, looking at Mugwang again.
"You kissed him but he didn't talk, because you didn't forgive him yet. It's your style; love would save everything. What an absurd style."

Tanya confused. For a moment she checked her memory. She remembered Great War very well, but didn't remember about Yangcha.

"What if everything just disappeared from my mind?"

"Why?"

Hanna stood up and approached her. Tanya shrugged.

"I don't remember him as my lover. I was single before Great War but in my dreams.."

"Ah, just stop it." said Hanna, hold her head like he just got headache "You should go. For your revenge. He already did something wrong to you. It doesn't matter anymore. Use him for your revenge."

Tanya said nothing. She just listened and thought. Hanna waited her answer for a while, then held her shoulders, made her turn to the bed which Mugwang is lying.

"What do you think, do I like this bastard?" She pointed Mugwang "He insults me everyday. Do you even heard his disgusting words? Why do I keep him in my life ? For what ?Since I haven't any power, I should borrow theirs. That's a rule of this life."