5

"Do you want to stay alive?"

Taealha's deep voice echoed in the dungeon. She looked so nervous but tried not to reflect.
Tanya watched her carefully because she wanted to analysis Yangcha's words. What did he mean? Why he gave this information to her? Yangcha was there too but he wasn't even making eye contact with her.
Taealha was waiting for her answer. But there wasn't any answer on her mind.

"Is she pregnant?" shee looked at Taealha's belly. It didn't look like she was pregnant. Even she didin't wore a yellow dress as Yangcha said.

"What if she is pregnant?" she looked at Yangcha. She needed more hints about that.

"I didn't sure about you. But Hanna really did her best for you. It means you are really special." Taealha turned to her slowly. Now she smirked. All of her tenseness was hidden under her smile.
"You are really princess. Someone who I want to destroy." she added.

Tanya focused on her. There was a great expression of hatred on her face. She didn't understand this feeling. How can someone feel such hatred to someone she doesn't know?

"Can't you talk?" Taealha looked at Yangcha. He gulped.

When she tried to talk and said rude words to her, Tanya realised her necklace. It was a big and yellow. It seemed very cheap. Contrast her other jewellery this necklace give a different vibe. Tanya smiled.

"Baby" she looked at her eyes "Baby in your womb"

Taealha shocked. Her eyes opened widely and almost she got fell.
Taealha's reaction proved that Tanya was on right way.

"This baby was given by the gods who chose me to bring the peace to this world. They told me that you will loose the baby if you break their rules. I'm not here to die. I'm here to protect all of you, especially him."

She looked at her belly. There was a full of affection expression on her face. It wasn't fake at all. She never wanted to destroy innocent people like them. And her baby was innocent.

Taealha trembled. Yangcha held her when she was about to fall.
What will she do ? She had never really thought that Tanya had supernatural ability.

"Good show" she answered while pushed Yangcha's hands. She could bear this situtaion as she did before.
"Now listen" she continued to talk "I won't kill you. Not because your story about baby. I just realised that you can give me something I really want. As a reward I'm gonna save your life."

"What" Tanya asked. She looked at Yangcha. Finally their eyes met. He was nervous. Tanya knew that because she could hear his heartbeats.

"You will appear after the coronation and tell to the people that Tagon was chosen by the gods."

"But-"

"Forget about your mission. I take over it from you and give you an option to stay alive"

"How about my revenge?" Tanya thought. Then she realised that there is no option to take her revenge. She should stay alive and find a new way.

"Okay" She answered very quickly "'l'll do it and then you send me back to the village."

"I started to love you" Taealha laughed "Well, I will do it."

Tanya looked at Yangcha again. She wanted to his thought about her decision. She was alone and looking for someone to tell her that she did the right thing.

Yangcha had realized her desperation. Although she defeated Taealha, she looked timid and scared. He had never seen such a delicate person as her. Everyone in his world was cruel and it was making tremble his heart.