___________

The bell rang and everyone ran out but Gabe and Frankie. They always waited until everyone left than sneaked into a random classroom, the cafeteria was always overcrowded.

Teddy walked inside the classroom, Frankie surprised her classmates didn't push her away.

"What are you doing here?" Gabe asked her.

Teddy cleared her throat, "I brought your lunch."

"I already have my lunch." Gabe held up Frankie's lunch box.

"Fine, well give this to the nerdy kid who does your homework. Yay!" Teddy gave him the brown bag.

"Hey, that's me!" Frankie exclaimed, "half!"

Gabe and Frankie had a system, they each do half than copy the other unless they had an assignment that involved writing instead of answering questions.

Jo walked in, "hey Gabe, Frankie."

"Hi Jo." Gabe said walking backwards and Jo walking forwards till Frankie stepped in between them.

"That's Jo?" A shocked Teddy asked, pointing at said girl.

"Gotta go!" Gabe ran out.

"You left me!" Frankie called out following after her best friend.

___________

After school, Frankie had dinner with her family and convinced her dad to buy her a new video game so Gabe would feel better and they'd have a better conversation starter than homework, school, and Jo.

Frankie walked into the Duncan household through the kitchen door to see Teddy feeding Charlie.

"Hey, where's Gabe?" Frankie asked her.

Teddy smiled, "he's downstairs with Jo."

"What?! Jo?!" Frankie exclaimed.

"Yeah, it turns out Jo has a crush on him." Teddy explained.

"She tried to kill him!" Frankie responded.

"Because she doesn't know how to express her emotions." Teddy told her.

Frankie sighed and leaned forward, "Teddy, if a guy was doing this to me would you bring him over to my house where there are no teachers or more places to run through and hide?"

Teddy paused, "well, I can't really invite him to your house. You know, there's something called manners."

"Which Jo lacks." Frankie glared at her.

"We should probably check on them." Teddy said.

"Uh huh."

Teddy picked up Charlie and they left the kitchen, walking downstairs.

"Help! Help!"

"Jo! What are you doing?! This is not the way to express yourself!" Teddy scolded.

"This is not about me liking Gabe, it's about him cheating at Galaxy Of Death!"

"I didn't cheat! Get this wacko off of me!"

Teddy put Charlie down.

"Hey, it's not his fault you suck at it!" Frankie shouted, going towards them but Jo kicked her stomach causing her to fall.

"Ow!"

"Jo, that's enough." Teddy went towards her but Jo just threw her over the couch than jumped on Gabe who ended up on the floor.

Charlie let out a happy cry.

"You want some of this?!"

"I hate girls." Frankie groaned.

____________

Double update because I can not control myself and who knows when I'll update again. I kind of want to update again but I don't think I have time to finish it.

And for some reason I kept on writing Teddy as Tedd8 somehow.

Frankie absolutely hates Jo now and she does not want any female friends. So whenever Jo comes on again, Frankie will not be the nicest.