Hour Four

"so how were my homemade mash potatoes?" louis asked harry as he picked up his tray.

"they were really good... for an amateur."

"oh you try making a whole batch of mash potatoes for a full class."

"i think i could make them better than you."

"is that a challenge? i'll have you know in first class there's a mini kitchen and i'll be willing to have a cook off."

"i would be happy to kick your ass in cooking."

"there are children on this flight!"

"really? all i see is a-"

"i need to use the restrooms, so would you please stop talking to this kid, and take my tray?" the same blonde lady asked. louis turned to the lady, and said. "of course, but let me make a quick announcement first."

louis walked up to the front of the plane, and grabbed a microphone. "attention passengers, sorry for the inconvenience, but seems like all the restrooms up in business class are clogged up. it'll take about an hour or two to clean, so until further notice you'll have to get a pass from one of the flight attendants to use the first class toilet, unless you don't mind using the economy toilets." louis returned to picking up trays. he picked the blonde lady's tray, and she got up and he pushed the cart forward.

"great, may i have a first class pass?" she asked.

"oh, no." louis said.

"what?"

"use economy, you know I heard they had burritos for dinner, have fun."