Hour Three

"please zayn? just let me serve the dinner and breakfast this flight? and then you can take my servings tomorrow?" louis begged zayn.

"why? you hate serving dinner and breakfast, why now you have the sudden urge now?" zayn asked. louis looked around for anyone else near by. he went and closed the curtains to first class and business class. once he was sure no one would hear, he looked down at the floor sheepishly.

"there maybe a passenger in seat 12a that i may have a little crush on."

"louis." zayn said quietly and in a disapproving tone.

"what! just if you love me you would let me take your serving this flight! pleeease!"

"fine, fine, just don't do anything stupid." zayn warned.

"yes!" louis exclaimed taking the food cart. "thank you thank you thank you! i love you!" louis kissed zayn on the cheek.

"gross!" zayn exclaimed wiping his cheek. "save it for mr. seat 12a!"

louis took the cart down the aisle, asking the first row what they would like to eat, between pasta and salmon.

"pasta please." harry said.

"no." louis told him.

"what did you run out?" harry asked.

"no." louis bent down to grab a tray. "but i snuck you a first class meal." louis whispered.

"louis you didn't have to do that." harry said as louis placed the tray in front of harry. he took the foil off the top, and looked at it. "what is it?"

"it's chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with homemade mash potatoes." louis says with hand motions. "which were homemade in my home by the way." louis said proudly.

"well i guess i'll be your judge, i'm a bit of a cook myself." harry boasted.

"oh are you?" louis asked. "well you'll have to tell me what you think."

"i wi-"

"excuse me? i'm hungry and you're having a conversation with a passenger." the lady behind harry complained.

"pasta or salmon?" louis asked.

"salmon."

"sorry we're all out." louis said handing her a tray with pasta. louis tapped the shoulder of the lady next to her, who was listening to music, and said "and you?"

"salmon please."

"why of course madam." louis said giving her a tray, and he winked at the lady from before. "be a bitch and you'll get bitched back." he whispered.