chapter 15: nose surgery

Magsimula sa umpisa

but brought extra clothes for later

I walked in the house and went to kouvr and Alex's room so kouvr and I could watch a movie. We turned on a movie but i got bored so I started cleaning up there room. " Chloe, what are you doing?" Kouvr asked with a laugh as I picked up food bags off the floor. " I wanna clean something so I'm cleaning your room." I said with a small laugh. " Are you ok?" She asks looking at me seriously. " Ya, why?" I asked back smiling at her a little. " You never want to clean... And you only do when you're told to or you do it when your stressed." She said pulling me to sit on the bed. "I'm fine."

I got back up and started cleaning again. " What's wrong? Why are you stressed?" Kouvr asked. " Fine! You wanna know? Then I'll tell you!! I feel bad for Chase, why? I'm not sure! My sister tried to kill herself because of fucking dumbassess! Ryland kissed me last week, Noah is the sweetest person ever but I can't get over Chase, I still look at the old pictures of the two of us and I'm not sure why! And my nose fucking hurts!!!" I said falling into her arms. " Wait, Ryland kissed you?" She asked. "Yes." I said laying down with a laugh. " why?" She asked. " The panic attack last week, that's the only way it worked." I said sighing really loudly.

" I'm sorry about your sister too, I know exactly what she's going through, I get that hate all the time." She said pulling me into a hug. " But why?! You're fucking gorgeous! And you're not fat so what is people's problem?!" I said getting angry. " Awww, thanks Chlo, that means a lot. And poor you and Dixie, 'eat food!' 'Come on, I'll even but you a burger!' 'Ew, I can see your ribs!!!' Ya know, people suck! You eat Like Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore girls!" " Is that an insult orrrr...?" She ranted on quoting some comments. " No, it a compliment, you eat so much but your so fucking skinny and short." She said smiling at me wide. " Well, thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now time for the party so I went to the bathroom to get dressed. I got dressed and walked to the party upstairs, I looked around and I'm like, the youngest of them all.

 I got dressed and walked to the party upstairs, I looked around and I'm like, the youngest of them all

During the party it got too inappropriate so I left to my guest room but first went to go ask someone for merch or clothes to sleep in. I walked upstairs and went to the first person who has merch here. Nikita was busy with Larray and Tony, Josh and Bryce don't live here, so I went to find Thomas or kouvr for merch.

I found kouvr and she gave me a sweatshirt and sweatpants so I went back to the room and told her goodnight. I drank a drink but had a lot of water after. Ryland, Nick, Michael, Tony, Harry, paper, Calvin, and Patrick are probably all going to still be drunk tomorrow but that's there problem.

The next day I woke up and walked downstairs, I saw kouvr cleaning up so I started helping her. Let me tell you, the house is a fucking mess, and the poor security guards, they had to do so much yesterday because of all the fans and other people that are famous. We had at least 100 to 150 people here.

After cleaning the main floor and the pool, I went on my phone to see what's happening , cause it kept dinging. I was about to open it when Kouvr grabbed it and threw it in the pool. "Kouvr, what the hell?!!" I yelled pissed, I mean I got a new phone like 5 months ago. " I'm sorry, it's just you couldn't check it and I knew the first place you would go was Instagram or Twitter and you can't." She said freaking out. " Why not?" I asked, already knowing the answer by I just want to see what she says. " Stupid people, that's all." She said innocently. " Fine, but you owe me a new phone." I said smiling. " Ok." She said walking off.

Kouvr and I are now in Alex's tesla to the mall to get me a new phone. We walked into the store and the worker started asking questions. " Chloe, weren't you here 5 months ago?" They asked laughing. " Ya, last time it basically exploded and this time, she threw it in a pool." I said looking at Kouvr then back at him. "Wow that's... Wow." He said laughing. We got the phone and went to other stores, I bought a few sweatshirts and a few shirts. We went home and Mia, Kouvr, and I cooked everyone dinner.

Thomas and I put all of the balloons in Chase's room for his vlog and it was a lot of fun except the load noise.

(all the tiktoks of that week)