chapter 12: boxing

I woke up and saw Noah laying there next to me with his arms wrapped around me. I stood up and went downstairs when I got a call from Tayler.

What's up tay?
So I have Michael and josh's friend
caleb a boxing match
Why the fuck would you do that!?
Caleb was dissing Michael
Ok but Michael dissed Josh, who is
his bestfriend, and my big brother!!!
I know but it's for fun and to see
who's a better fighter
Can I fight for him, I don't know if he
knows how to?
Nope sorry
Fine, bitch! I said laughing.

" Caleb, you have made it to tiktok room." I said giving him a high five. " And you have a boxing match against Michael." I said. "What!?" He asked confused. "You have a boxing match against Michael, because he was offended by the three things you said." I said not really understanding what was so offensive.

I got dressed and I drove them to the ring so they could practice. I taught him some boxing basics and helped him practice since Michael is outside. I also had Bryce take a few pictures of me practicing my boxing skills.

 I also had Bryce take a few pictures of me practicing my boxing skills

Michael came in with everyone else and they got ready to go

Michael came in with everyone else and they got ready to go. The fight was pretty good except Michael knocked Caleb's head guard off, so that sucked and the referee was definitely biased.

went home and Michael, our manager called me in for a meeting  I walked in and he sat me down. " Can I please go talk to them?" I asked right when I saw him. " No, I mean you box, he's a chopstick, you'd break him in half." Michael said looking at me. "If it's just talking, can I go talk to them?" I asked really wanting to talk to them. " Fine, but Noah's coming with." He said looking at me. " Yay, thank you."

" Noah, we're going to hype house!" I called as I was getting my shoes from my closet.

outfit ^

outfit ^

" What do you mean we're going to hype house? I thought you couldn't go?" He said coming into my room. " Michael said I could go if I didn't beat the shit out of him." I said trying my shoe. We walked to my car and I drove us there.

We walked in cause Thomas let us in and then I went to Chase's room. " Go away Nick!" He yelled not looking up. " Not Nick." I said crossing my arms. He shot up and looked at me, then he hugged me.

"Hey." He said hugging me. " Hi, so I came here to talk." I said letting go. " What's up?" He asked looking at me. "Why'd you do it?" I asked looking down. " I- I- I don't know ok? It was a mistake, it didn't mean anything, I'm sorry that I hurt you and your family." I couldn't say anything. " Can we go back? I feel really bad! Can please go back to how we were before the drama?" He asked looking at me. " We can't Chase, I'm sorry ok, I'm talking to someone else." I said looking at him with pitiful eyes.

" wha- what, Who?" He asked looking hurt. " I- um I'm sorry,  really, but um, Noah." I said looking down not wanting to see the sadness on spread across his face. " Oh. Ok, I'm sorry again." He said walking away not looking at me.

I ran to Alex and Kouvr's room and saw her sitting on the bed and Alex editing his next vlog. I opened the door and just broke down right when I walked in ready to tell someone what happened.

"Chloe! What happened?" They asked running up to me pulling me into a hug. "I finally talked to chase ever since the drama started, and I hurt him Kouvr, I hurt him and i hate that!" I said crying more. "I'm so sorry Chloe." She said as they helped me up off the floor.

" I mean, Noah's been at the house for like what! two weeks and there's now drama all over the internet for the whole world to see and my name is in it too and now I like him and I hope he likes me but it's hard cause Chase was the first person I've ever loved and I fucking don't know what to think now, I know I should get over him but it's not that easy to just not love someone, and we weren't even together!" I yelled not in anger but in sadness.

" I'm so so so sorry Chloe." Alex said looking at me with a  sympathetic look. They took me to the bed and laid me down giving me a pillow to hug so I could calm down. I hugged the pillow but still didn't calm down, my breathing went up more. This has happened once before and Ryland helped me. " Ge- get- get Ryl- Ryland." I said inbetween breaths.

Kouvr told Alex to go get him and he ran out of the room to Ryland's room. After a minute or two Ryland ran into the room and absorbed me into a hug. He shooed the others out of the room and he tried to calm me down but it wasn't working, I couldn't get the conversation with Chase out of my head. My breathing escalated quickly and he didn't know how to help, I could tell.

Ryland's pov

Chloe is having a panic attack and it's way worse then last time, I had to find away to get her head off of the whole Chase situation and I didn't have time to call Noah for help, the house is huge there's so many places he could be. So I had to do something, so I kissed her to get her breathing dowm for a few seconds hopefully. "There was no other way to make you stop rapidly breathing." I said looking at her. She said nothing, just walked out.

Chloe's pov

I stayed at the hype house for a few hours and swam then I went home to sway house.