HER

I woke up with the sound of my alarm ringing for the 2nd time. I did my routine and went to the gym. Since I am already late for work I still decided to stopped by at a cafe to get some coffee and maybe a sandwich.

It was almost my turn when I saw a familiar hair and familiar back. I was doubting if I should stare at her and wait for her to turn around or should I approach her? My brain was still having a dilemma but my body unconsciously approach the girl who is laughing with her friends.

I saw how her friend's eyes widen when she saw me at the back of her friend standing which cause this girl infront of me turn around to face me. She looked at me dead in the eyes, I bit my lower lip trying to find the right words to say how embarrassing this is.

I muttered a curse "i'm sorry, I thought you're someone I knew" I was bout to head back to the line when this girl spoke

"I mean we could get to know each other"

"I have a girlfriend" I lied. I saw how her face turned into a bitch one, i'm not sorry though.

I got back to my car, placing the coffee at the cup holder. It took me awhile to drive again because that girl just reminded me of A. And it sucks because I have all the money and power to find her yet I can't.

"Hi Red" a familiar feminine voice said behind me. I turn around to see Amanda. "How are you?" I just kept on walking leading Amanda to a my office. I heard her chuckled when I opened the door of my office and let her in.

Right after I locked the doors she automatically kissed me and my hands trailed on her body while she's unbuckling my belt.

"Fuck I missed you" I did not bother replying, I just continued kissing her and massaging her tits. I heard her moaned but not so loud my secretary would hear it.

When she successfully unbuckled my belt, she pushed me on my swivel chair which made me stifled a smile.

"Giving a head already?" I smirked as she was about to get down on me

"What else?" she said like it was no brainer.

"Good girl" after what I said she directly pushed my shaft into her mouth, sucking it like a hungry woman. I grab a handful of her hair helping her pump in and out of me.

She stopped when we heard a knock at the door. My secretary spoke through the intercom

"Your father's here sir" Amanda's eyes widen in shock.

"Shit what do we do?" She directly stood up, panicking.

"Chill, hide under my table and finish me" I commanded. I was just fooling her around but as obedient as she is, she followed. I stifled a laugh knowing how funny her situation is.

I unlocked the door using the remote that I have on my drawer. My dad entered with a furious face. As always.

"What took you so long to open that damn door?" He scowled. I push myself and rested both my elbows on the table pretending that I was listening to him when in fact there's a girl jacking me off under this mother fucking table.

"I'm sorry" though I was really not.

"By the way the team was very happy with what you achieved last week. As you asked I already found some-" He stopped talking when he saw my eyes widen to stop him from speaking baka confidential pala at may tao dito sa ilalim ng mesa ko.

He raised his brow, I glance at my table and look at him after. I hope he knows what I meant. There's a flash of surprised before the disappointment was visible in his eyes. He inhaled a large a mount of air and shook his head.

"See me later" He said and got out of the office.

I looked at her while she fixed herself.

"Sorry I couldn't concentrate it was hot down there" she sounded a bit shy when she explained it to me

"That's fine, I was just fooling you around." I said in a cool manner because I don't want her to feel really stupid though she really looked stupid kanina.

"Fuck you" she shouted when she was about to open the door

"Sure" I smirked at her and I heard her say Fuck you once more when she got out of the office. I burst into laughter when I remembered her situation earlier. She just could've stood up and pretended nothing happened but she chose what I suggested.

Before I entered the office of my dad I stood there for more seconds to pull my shits together.

"Dad" I said as I stood in front of him. Papagalitan nanaman ako neto.

"The fuck did you do?" He scowled as always.

"She chose it" I shrugged like I was a complete immature "please let's just get to the point I have more things to do"

He sighed "1:00 pm today like you asked I found you a date"

"Okay thanks" I said and directly went out to his office. Baka ipagpatuloy  pa niya sermon niya.

I got back to my office and continued what I was working on. I look at my watch and it's 12:30 pm already. I packed up my things para makaalis na ako dito. Maybe this time, this girl will make me forget A.

I hopped on my car and drove off. I fixed myself before going in the restaurant. The waitress guided as to where I am going to sit. After 10 minutes exactly 1 pm, my attention was diverted to the entrance door when a fine woman entered the restaurant. I hope she's the one my dad set me up with. She asked something to the waitress and instantly the waitress lead her to me.

I stood up and smiled at her when she was in-front of me. I pulled the chair like a complete gentleman. She thanked me for the gesture I showed to her. I could tell that she was shy and uncomfortable like she's not used to this set up.

"Anything you want?" I asked

"I'm good" I could feel how she's shaking her legs, getting anxious.

"Hey, calm down. I am also not used to this" I honestly said. She gulped and blink her eyes twice.

"Uh i'm sorry but it's not that. My parents keep on pushing me to this arrange marriage thing but I....I have a boyfriend" she stared at me waiting for my response. I admit I was kind of shock at first but wala e.

I cleared my throat. Sayang. "Look it's good but I hope you'll have the guts to tell your parents about that."

"I hope so too but I don't think they'll like him" she pursed her lips

"Whatever it is know that secrets can't stay hidden, they'll eventually find out"

"Thanks" she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes "i'll get going. I'll just tell my parents that you ditched me" she stood up and got her bag.

My lips parted. Unbelievable "Wow the audacity. Close na ba tayo at ako yung sasalo sa'yo?" I raised my brow. Ako yung papagalitan neto e.

"Hmm ngayon close na tayo. Adios" and then she left. The fuck just happened? I still don't know her name yet.....I mean we haven't properly introduce ourselves yet, then ako yung papagalitan dahil lang sa kagagohan niya? Sophie, i'll get back to you.

:)))))))