𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳🙂

Start from the beginning

But they wouldn't move me.

So I gotta sit my ass here until it's time to leave.

I also told Kentrell about Tory too, and he actually don't mind me bonding her out.

So as of right now, I'm good.

Been doing better from all the bullshit.

"You okay?" I heard Tory voice, and I looked at her.

We were having free time today, so we could move around anywhere.

"Yeah, I'm straight. Just was thinking." I mumbled.

She nodded her head with a smile before we heard this siren go off.

"EVERYBODY, BACK IN YOUR CELLS, FREE TIME IS OVER" A guard yelled.

Must be in a good mood, because we had free time for about two hours.

Me and Tory split up, and went into our cells.

I sat down on mines, as I heard noises coming from the other side of the room.

Rolling my eyes, I already knew who it was.

Braids right?

Laying back on my bed, I heard her laugh.

"You and that Tory girl mighty close huh? Coulda told me you got a girlfriend." She chuckled.

I busted out laughing. "Okay she's clearly my friend, I'm twenty years old, she's sixteen how that sound? Plus Ian gay, and if I was. I wouldn't be with her or you."

"But you saying you would get with a girl?" She asked.

"I didn't say that." I straight faced the bitch. "Stop putting words in my mouth and switching shit up, leave me the fuck alone."

"Look Na-Na or should I say Naomi? Stop fucking playing wimme like I won't beat you the fuck up, and then fuck you." She stood up with a glare on her face.

Ummm....so since when she has a dick?

WAIT WAIT WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK SHE JUST CALL ME?

"Hollup because I know damn well you ass ain't just call me Naomi." I mugged her.

"Yes. I. Did." She said and if I was in the laughing mood, I woulda laughed because she sounded like Kevin Hart.

Damn, now I wanna laugh.

I stepped back some before reaching my fist out and throwing a punch to her face.

It immediately connected and knocked her bad made up ass to the floor.

Going over to my bed, I quickly got rope that I had Kentrell to get me, and went back to her.

He knew I was planning on killing her and he was all for it.

Getting down on the floor, I wrapped the rope around her neck as she tried to fight me.

"Yo ass just can't let me kill you? Damn." I shooked my head punching her on the face repeatedly.

As we were fighting, the grip of the rope around her neck was getting tighter and tighter.

Her movement started to slow down, and I smiled as I continued to hold the rope around her neck tighlty.

Her body then went limp.

Just like Kay ar-

Lemme shut up.

Unwrapping the rope from around her neck, I looked around any place that she could hang herself at.

Finding a nice spot, I tied the rope at the top and wrapped it back around her neck like she hung herself.

Looking around, nobody saw me.

Which is crazy but I don't care.

Because Ian want nobody to see me.

Now time for me to act.

I took a deep breath before screaming my ass off.

Three guards instantly ran up to our cell as I stepped back from her body shaking, as tears formed into my eyes.

"What happened here?" One asked me as the other two went to her body.

"I don't know, I just came back to my cell and found her like this." I put on my best white girl voice.

"She's dead." The other looked at him. "She hung herself."

A smile came across my face as they all looked at her dead body.

=================================

She getting out soon?👀

Damn, she really killed her😭

Excuse any mistakes 💚