The Shehnaaz Siddharth Shukla !!!!!!!!!!!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

She was stunned ...that was when she realized she forgot her phone at the party ... she quickly grabbed her phone to open it up ... he had left the photos folder open to the pictures she had taken and edited ... her hands shook as she saw the pictures again .... it hit her really hard that he came to know ... him knowing all her insecurities made her push herself more into a shell ... he knew it .. he knew it and he dint ask me about it .. par kyu ??.. pucha kyu nahi ... kya isko farak nahi pada ki main kya feel karrahi hu ??.. ya phir ye bhi yahi sochtha hain ki sahi hain ... and she cried .. cried and cried the night out 

Sid only knew how he controlled himself in her room ..he stood for a lot of time near the door and could hear her sobs ... he wanted to slap her hard ... right across her face .. and shout his lungs out .. shout it out ki kaise bewakoof ladki hain .. itna pyaar karta hu ... tumhari har baat se .. tumse ... tumhare dil se pyaar karta hu aur tum ne mujh par vishwaas hi nahi rakha .. sochliya ki Sid ko main pasand nahi aungi kyunki main khoobsurat nahi hu .. kash mere nazro se dekh pati ki tum kya ho mere liyee .. 

And he opened his closet to remove a small jewelry box which had housed from many days ... a piece which was very close to his heart ...the one he cherished every night .. the one he never wished to show her ever ... 

Yes it was the chain  " The Shehnaaz Chain" .. the most precious neck piece she sold for his birthday present ... even in the chaos he dint forget the next day to run to the store to get it back ...it was a very precious thing for him ... her first present for herself from her earning ... she had memories and sentiments attached to it .. and she sold it just to buy him a present .. a metal ring which way way less precious than the emotions behind the chain ... he cursed himself looking at it today... he should have realized her insecurities back then itself ... at that time he thought it was only because of what he said about their backgrounds in the BB house .. he was a fool .. he should have spoken to her about this back then .. at that point he chose to give her the satisfaction she got by giving him a present but he dint understand the hidden issue ...

The next day Morning Sana woke up early as usual .. did her shower ... and lit the lamps in the house ... prepared tea ..her head was aching with all the crying ... but she wanted to face it ... she dint want to run or hide away her issues from Sid anymore ... determined she took him tea and entered his room very very skeptically as to how his reaction would be .. she was prepared for his wrath ... but not his silence .. or this emptiness..emptiness because he was not there .. 

Sid was always the pampered kid in the house ...by his mom .. sisters and the Sana herself ... he would wake up daily and never bother to fix his bed since he knew Sana would fix it anyways ...he tried doing once or twice on Preethi's insistence .. but Sana was not happy with the outcome and she ended up fixing it again ..after that he never did it ...and everyday Sana would do it .. but today the room was fixed to perfection .. beds fixed ... no trash on the floor .. table cleaned ... ashtray emptied ... and windows opened letting the sun warm up the room ...

As she felt the sun warm her .. her face fell ... he did by himself ??... why ??.. is he that angry that he wont even let her do the things she was used to doing for him ?.. and where was he??.. she checked the bathroom and everywhere in the house .. he was not there . she asked Lakshmi di and she told her that Sid had left for his gym about half hr before ..

The whole day Sid avoided her ... she tried n number of times to start a conversation with him .. but he royally avoided her ...not something she was used to ... how much every angry he would be .. a simple touch or smile from her he would mellow down immediately .. but this time .... it was different ...it was not that she dint try and he dint notice that ... he did but chose to stay calm ..like

During breakfast Sana prepared his fav Aloo paratha with lots of butter .. but he ate cereal instead ... She ironed his clothes and placed them neatly on the bed and he wore something else ... he asked everything he needed from lakshmi di .. even though Sana was standing right beside .. this change dint go unnoticed by Lakshmi di and Maa as well .. but they chose to keep quiet as it was their personal issue ...

Matches Made in Heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें