New Start !!!!!!

The next few days and weeks Sid and Naaz became very good friends.. they would spend time together with Rita Aunty... Sid was usually very busy with shootings ... he was a party boy .. weekend nights were full of bad boy fun .. clubs.. outings... dance... that was how he spent ... emphasize on WAS.. because off late he preferred being home on weekends... he wanted to spend time with Mom..as the saying goes count your blessings... He realized how he had never spent time with his Mom and found the need to change... another reason ofcourse was that he wanted to be around Shehnaaaz more.. why ???.. he dint have a answer ..

They would sit with Mom and chit chat on random topics... he would be massaging Moms feet and Sana would lie on aunty's shoulder ... and spend hours... they became really good friends .. they goofed around... she would massage his head almost everyday..when she did it for the first time she never thought he would ask her to do it everyday... he tried to return home early after work .. after dinner they would usually stay back in the balcony sipping hot tea.. talking about everything and nothing... she told him about her plans to doing MBA and how she was studying for the entrance .. and he shared his shooting experiences..

They sneaked out sometimes to eat gol gappes along the beach ... or ice cream downstairs at midnight ...  the company of each other was so much fun and full of love that neither of them could have imagined how they spent days without each other before...

One of  thing he thoroughly enjoyed doing with her was disturbing the kids during study .. Sana hated it ...

Sid used to tempt the kids with chocolates while studying and it was so difficult to make them come back and work .. she would find ways to push him out when the kids were there... Montu and Sid had become good friends too as he would love it when Sid let them have fun which meant no study...

weeks flew by .. neither of them knew when Sid went from Siddharth Ji to Siddharthhhh and when Shehnaaz went from Shehnaaz to Gadhi.. Moti ... 

She often wondered why Preethi di had warned her about his Anger... she dint feel that way .. she felt he was the most sorted and fun loving guy... yes he was adamant but he would never be angry on her.. like in Mad types of anger...

Everyday morning it was the same ranting

Sana: Siddharth please yar kholne de na khidkiya .. kya bhoot bankar baitha rehta hain yaha.. dimaag kharab hota hain.. aise.. ajj tho main kholungi

Sid: abhe oo ghadhi .. no bola na .. matlabtu paka matt abhi ... chal nashta banade mujhe jaana hain..

she dint push him further... she dint yet atleast...

Preethi di used to visit them once every other day and they all were like a family .. she was part of it .. and she loved it ..

Lekinn kya hain ki ...Shayad bhagwan se insaano ki  kushiya nahi dekhi jaati ... jo dukh ke sayee le aaate hain.. par..... andhere ke baad hi tho subah hoti hain .. ek nayi shuruwat hoti hain...

waise hi ek din

It was Friday night .. Sid had come back home like around 6 .. Sana was busy with the kids.. he gestured her for tea .. which she obliged .. she was making tea .. and the kids were wrapping up their work.. just when Sanas phone rang

Sana: DI .. boliyee kaisee hain? haan maa theek hain..

Preethi: Sana Sid ghar par hain?

Sana: haan abhi kuch der pehle aaya tha...naha raha hoga shayad...

preethi : Sana.. jaroorat pade tho call karlena.. i am sorry aaj ke din hi main Mumbai main nahi hu .. par sambhaliyoo

Sana: di .. aap bol kya rahe ho ???.. i dont get it... and before she finishes her words she hears a loud shout from Sids room

Matches Made in Heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें