Harry/ (Y/N) - Lovers by Choice

HARRY IMAGINE!

#Imagine walking through the door, throwing your bookbag somewhere on the floor. You didn't care where. You ran up the stairs and into your bedroom, and started crying your eyes out. Today was you and your boyfriend's - well ex-boyfriend's- 6 month anniversary. And, as a present, he broke up with you and went out with some fake cheerleader. You were still sobbing into your pillow, and you didn't hear the door open.

" (y/n)? What happened?" Your step-brother, Harry walked up to you. You jerked your head up.

"S-sorry. I didn't t-think anyone was h-home." You tried your best to stop the tears, but they just kept coming.

"Babe? Are you okay? Here, come here." He sat down next to you and pulled you onto his lap. He put one arm protectively around you and the other was tucking loose strands of hair behind your ear. You and Harry had an abnormal relationship with each other. Your mom and his dad got married, and when you first met each other, things just clicked. You still felt butterflies whenever he touched you, and it was true. You were in love with your step brother. You knew he didn't feel the same way, so you dated other guys to take your mind off them. They never worked, and Harry was always there right by your side to help you get through the breakups, another thing you loved about him.

You sighed. "Jeremy broke up with me today." You looked down at your bracelet, which said "I love One Direction". You mentally laughed, you had liked One Direction before Harry became your step-brother, and when he did you fangirled. You're used to the boys now, but it all just seems so surreal.

"Awh, my poor (y/n) ! Well it's his loss. He's blind if he can't see how much he lost." You blushed a bit, and bit your lip.

"Thanks Harry, but you're probably just saying that because you're my step-brother. You're obligated to." You half-smile.

"(Y/n), boo, look at me." You were used to the pet names he called you, after all he was your best friend too. You looked up into the bright green orbs you easily get lost in. They were so beautiful, not to mention a turn-on. "(Y/n), you are the most beautiful girl on the planet. I absolutely love every little thing about you. Your smile, your giggly laugh, your amazing and sarcastic personality, your incredibly fit body" He winks and you blush, "and how special you are. You would be any guy's dream come true, and they're crazy if they can't see it."

You are blushing like crazy, and you wrap your arms around his neck and turn towards him, still on his lap. Your legs are on either side of his sides, meeting at the ankles.

"I know I shouldn't be saying this, or feeling this, but I'm in love with you Harry. More then anything." You whisper the last part, afraid he doesn't feel the same way. Instead, his eyes widen a bit but he leans in with a cheeky grin and stops centimeters before your lips are touching and says

"That's good, because I feel the same way about you." Then crashes his lips on top of yours. Your lips move in sync, like they were meant for each other. His hands slide to your bum, and your hands are tangled in his hair. After a while, you pull apart, both breathing heavy.

"(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend? I don't care if we're step siblings or not. Love is love. We can make this work." You smile and peck him on the lips.

"I'd love to." you mumble, before kissing him one last time. You feel him smile against the kiss.

"I love you baby girl, I'll do anything for you. I'll be the best boyfriend you can ever ask for, I promise." He lays down on the bed and pulls you with him.

"I love you too Hazza, more then anything." And with that, you cuddle and fall asleep in his arms.