Chapter 01

// - edited - //

"Morning already?!" I mumbled.

Hi Im Cindy Alliah Tomlinson, yep Im Louis' Little Sister.. Im 17 and I live in Doncaster.

I only live with my mum since Louis is always in London and Phoebe, Daisy, Fizzy and Lottie live with dad since mum and dad divorced when I was 4.

My 4 sisters decided to live with my dad, since im a mum's girl, I decided to stay with her.

Phoebe, Daisy, Fizzy and Lottie hated me since Louis always notice me and not them. They live now in Australia.

Welp, enough of that.

I walked through my closet and searched for clothes. I decided to go for a pink skirt with matching leggings and a black skirt that says YOLO on it. I wore my white converse and put on light make-up.

The time read 9:27am, I have plenty of time to get ready since our school time is 12:30.

I walked down stairs seeing a note that read;

Hey Cindy,

My boss called that I need to go to work early,

I'll go home tomorrow 9pm,

Sorry Cindy, Love you

Mum xx

Well mum is not here, I'll just eat cereal.

I grabbed the cereal box, milk and a bowl.

I ate my breakfast, the time read 10:59, the bus will be here on 11:30, better pack my bag.

I ran upstairs and brushed my teeth.

I chose a backpack since Louis has bought me over 20 bags and 18 purses.

I chose the green and black with chevron pattern one, Louis got me this on my 12th birthday. (A/N thats the backpack in the picture)

I placed my notebooks and pens in my bag. I grabbed my phone and keys for the house and went outside, I locked the door and ran to the bus stop.

I saw my bestfriend with the squad im in.

"Hey Anna hey guys!" I waved.

"Hey Cindy!" They greeted back.

The bus arrived, we sat at our normal places.

We arrived in school.

I went to Math Class since it was the first.

Even though Im 17 im still short like a 15 or 14 year old.. Thats why I get bullied.

"Well look here.. Its Cindy the small liar pants.." He calls me Liar, alot because I always tell them Im Louis' little sister.

They dont believe me... Even my bestfriend.

"Ready for beat up time?" I gulped in nervousness.

He punched my in my face and kicked me everywhere.

Everything turned black...
_____________________

A/N

How was chapter 1? Was it short? Sorry for that..

Talk to me in the comment section below!

1 vote for next chapter!

-2015 author's notes will be written in bold letters like this-

Holy Shít. This sucked, I'm the writer and this sucked aśs.

I hate my younger self for doing this, I can't even edit this xD oh well