"Hm." F/N put his hand on one of his ears as he looked up. "I know this isn't relevant to the current situation yet, but I can't help but wonder what Yasuhiro could have done to be targeted like he was." F/N mutters as Sakura crouches beside Aoi to console her. He watched as Sakura spoke to Aoi in a soft voice to try and calm her down in a situation like this, though her attempts weren't all that effective.

"We're all gonna die... All of us... Whoever did this is gonna kill all of us!" Aoi says as she clutches her head, tears falling from her eyes.

"Kill us all?" F/N whispers to himself as he crouches beside Aoi, who was still trembling in fear.

"Then who might the next target be? Toko?" Byakuya wonders out loud.

"Huh...?" Makoto turned to him in confusion.

"I completely forgot! She's still unconscious in the equipment room!" Sakura remembers

"You left her at the scene of the crime!?" Aoi shouts at the others.

"We didn't have a choice. She passed out, and she refused to wake up." Byakuya tells her

"So she is still unconscious?" Celeste asks him.

"Wait, so you knew she was still up there, and said nothing? Why...!?" Sakura questions him

"That annoying little insect clings to me wherever I go... We'd be better off without her." Byakuya claims with a shrug of his shoulders.

"...I gotta say. That's a whole new level of despicable for you, Byakuya." F/N says as he stands up and begins walking out of the room. "It's honestly kind of concerning that she even sees anything in you." He added when he walked past Byakuya.

"I admit, I'm completely baffled that she hasn't gotten the hint yet either. But perhaps she'll finally get out of my hair from now on." Byakuya chuckles.

"Y-You bastard!" Sakura shouts at Byakuya in anger.

"Calm down. You forgot about her, didn't you? You have no right to blame me." Byakuya defends himself

"Everyone stop fighting. Right now we need to hurry back." Junko reminds everyone. "F/N already left."

"I can't take this anymore... I don't want anyone else to die!" Aoi says, tears streaming down her face as she pulls herself up from the ground.

"Byakuya... If something's happened to Toko, I'll never forgive you!" Sakura warns Byakuya

"Hmph."

Everyone immediately ran out of the nurse's office and bolted up the stairs, heading back to the 3rd floor. Since he had left a little bit before the others, F/N arrived first, and when he pushed the door open, all he saw in the room was Toko.

"Huh… it's gone." F/N exclaims as he walks over to the pool of blood where Yasuhiro's body was originally at. He looked to the side to see Toko in the same spot, seemingly uninjured.

"Toko!" Makoto shouted as everyone else ran into the room

"Thank God... she's okay." Aoi sighs in relief as she notices that Toko is still perfectly safe.

"That's great and all, now how about we focus on what happened to Hiro." F/N tells everyone as he directs their attention to where the body should be, but clearly isn't.

"He's gone..." Junko mutters in confusion.

"This can't be happening..." Byakuya grumbles with an annoyed expression.

"Are we hallucinating all this or something?" Sakura asks everyone

"No… it's not a hallucination. This is reality." F/N says.