"..."

"I think she's serious about this." Junko tell Byakuya.

"What the heck is happening here...!? Everyone, back to the nurse's office!" Sakura commands everyone.

They all practically leapt down the stairs once they heard the news. In no time flat, they all reached the nurse's office, completely out of breath from running like they did.

"Huh? What the hell...!" F/N exclaims as he steps into the room, his reaction shared by everyone else as they all walked into the nurse's office.

Hifumi's body, which was there just a few minutes earlier, had completely disappeared. And all that remained was the pool of his blood.

"He really is gone." F/N says as he turns towards Aoi, who looked noticably shaken up. "How did this even happen?"

"...M-Me and Celeste went to the bathroom... But we were only gone for like a minute! And then, when we got back..." Aoi pauses as she glances towards Hifumi's pool of blood, and she looked like she was about to throw up. "When we got back… he was gone."

"Gone? How does that even happen…?" Byakuya wonders

"This... is obviously the work of the culprit. They must have come and carried the body away while Celeste and Hina were gone. They must really be enjoying all of this... Enjoying the sight of us standing around, frightened and confused. Like a deer caught in headlights. How despicable." F/N sighs as he squints his eyes, a smile appearing on his face. "How... beautiful of a twist."

Once he finishes talking, Junko stomps next to him, an unamused look present on her face.

"Hm? Junko, are you–?" F/N was about to ask her a question, but Junko didn't let him finish speaking before she pinched his cheek and pulled on it as hard as she could.

"Why is it that you love to choose the worst times to be such a weirdo?" Junko questions F/N, who tries pushing her hand away from his face

"Ow! Stop it, cut that out! That hurts!" F/N grumbles as he smacks Junko's hand away.

"That's the point. Can you take people's lives seriously for once?" Junko sighs.

"I am serious about them. I wouldn't be so interested in this case if I wasn't." F/N clarifies as he runs his face. "I mean, the killer kills somebody and then comes back and sneaks the body off to who knows where without getting caught. Clearly, they are a cunning culprit. Is that not an amazing test for everyone to overcome?"

"W-We're all going to die here." Celeste was trembling as she spoke. Never before has anyone seen such a genuinely terrified look on her face.

"Uh... Celeste, are you okay?" F/N furrowed his brows as he questioned the girl, he was going to put his hand on her shoulder, but...

"How can anyone be okay, in a situation like this? We're going to die, just like those guys died..." Celeste tells him, which makes F/N freeze in place.

"I don't believe this. I don't believe a body would just… disappear." Byakuya mutters

"First there were two murders, and now one of the bodies has been taken? This is... unnatural." Junko points out

"H-Hold on! What do you mean, TWO murders!?" Aoi asks in a terrified voice.

"That's right, there's been two murders." F/N says as he smiles and turns towards Aoi. "In the equipment room, we found Yasuhiro's body." He tells her.

"I-It can't be! Hiro, too!? It can't be... It can't be..." Aoi mutters as she slumps down to the floor, tears pricking the corner of her eyes.

"NooooooOOOOOOO!!!"