Fun time in the best of ways

As I slid my hand into Sebastian's pants pulling lightly on his manhood he looks down at my with such loving eyes I couldn't help but smile and kiss him.

He flipped us over and soon I was naked looking down at the love of my immortal soul. I blush as he smirks, the simple thoughts of what he could do to me to make me call out his name to the heavens above, it drove me to insanity and got my blood pumping harder than I ever thought possible.

"Let me lead." I whisper in his ear as I pull off his shirt and his pants.

"Okay." He hums smiling.

I slid him into me taking note that he didn't have underwear on. I move my hips in a circle his manhood slipping in and  out of me. He moans his eyes squeezing shut, mouth open, and head back as he sits up by his elbows.

I move faster and harder surprised he is letting me do this that he is not pounding my ass in to oblivion. I stop and get off of him pulling his legs back I spread his cheeks sliding my tongue around his entrance then diving in and pulling out my tongue swiftly he arcs his back and I shove my tongue in as far as it will go. He cries out my name in I add two fingers stretching him.

"A-Anthony in gonna!" He screams as he comes all over his chest.

I lick it off of him and moan he is so sweet. I push my manhood into his clenching needy hole. He cries out his staff weeping more of his precum.

"Anthony h-harder...screw me...Harder!" He yells clinging to me.

"Sebby you feel so friking good! Milk me sebby! Milk me so friking good!" I yell pounding into him the sound of our skin slapping together only making me harder.

I speed up so fast I barely pull out before slamming back into the warm mewing body of the only man I have ever loved.

"Anthony!" He yelps as I hit his sweet spot.

I grind into him hitting there over and over as I pump his shaft to the beat of our bodies colliding over and over in the perfect symphony.

His precum slids down my hand as I pullout all the away and slam hard into my sweet Sebby. He comes hard it hitting him in the face. His entrance clinches hard around me and I cum too. Ridding out our orgasms he milks my manhood so hard I don't think I have anything left as I look down seeing him overflowing with my seed all I could do is moan and move; my body having a mind of its own. I finally stop and fall to the side exhausted. I fall asleep, but not before I feel Sebastian rest his head on my sweaty chest.

"Mine." I yawn and fall into the best slumber of my life.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for voting, commenting, and/or following!

We love you!