𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒅

Beginne am Anfang

"You memorized the map?"

You simply nod. "Of course, baby boy. Just in case something were to happen to the map," you answer as he nods. Finally reaching the town, it's the most silent and peaceful town out of all the other ones. It was a happy town and that's why you decided to make your hideout in the Crow's woods. After buying some food from a blonde haired lady, you thank her and walk over to see Akaashi looking at some people playing volleyball.

"Oi, Kageyama! Set to me!!" the orange haired boy yells as Kageyama groans.

"Don't tell me what to do, Hinata boke!" Kageyama scowls but sets it to Hinata.

"Looks like they're playing volleyball again," you comment behind your mask.

"You know them?" he asks as you shrug.

"Because I live in the crow's woods, this is the only town I don't steal from so I don't receive too much attention," you say low enough for only him to hear. Suddenly, Hinata's spike is blocked by a blondie with glasses.

"Geh?! TSUKISHIMA!!!!" Hinata growls as Tsukishima gives him a smirk.

"Arara, gomen," Tsukishima mockingly apologizes, which gets the opposing duo even more mad. You and Akaashi both sweat at the sight of the boys arguing.

'They're the only exception of the peaceful silence in these woods,' you think to yourself before you poke Akaashi's shoulder. "Let's go." Walking towards the exit, that area is oddly clear of people unlike the rest of the town. 'Something's off.' Before you know it, an arrow is shot towards your way and you quickly dodge it.

"We finally got you surrounded, N/n-san," Kozume announces while coming out on a horse with other guards.

"K-Kenma-san..." Akaashi whispers in shock. Kozume makes eye contact with Akaashi for a brief moment before turning back to you.

"You've done a good job trying to escape us for the past few days, but it's finally time we took you to the castle," Kozume explains as you let out a laugh.

Akaashi watches and feels fear growing in him. You were unpredictable.

"I wasn't trying to escape," you innocently explain, "I just haven't had the time to visit the King. He's not the only busy one here."

Kozume's brow twitches.

"Well, you can never be too busy for the King. So, we'll be taking you now," Kozume commands as the guards come closer to you to tie your wrists.

Obediently, you bring your wrists together and just wait until the guards get closer.

'What is F/n doing? Is she really going to just give up?!' Akaashi asks himself and stares at you. Once Komori is about to wrap your wrists with a rope, you catch him off guard and tie his wrists together instead. Then chaos happens once again. The other guards start heading for you as you push Komori into the guard with a mask on his face.

"Ew, get off of me, Komori! I didn't even ask to be on this mission!" the mask boy groans and pushes Komori off of him.

"Not my fault, Sakusa! Just make sure we at least get the prince safely!" Komori says as he tries to untie his hands and Sakusa approaches you with his sword. You swiftly take out your pocket knife and fight him with it. Other guards try to attack you as well.

"It's your fault I fell on the floor and now my clothes are covered with dirt!" Sakusa growls as you give him a smirk.

"Sorry I'm not sorry, germaphobe!" You give him a mocking wink which only angers him more. Unknowing what to do, Akaashi just watches then turns to look at Kozume who is signalling him to come to him.

"Let the guards handle her. The King wants you back," Kozume says to him. Upon hearing Kozume bring up his father, Akaashi looks back at the guards fighting you and back at you. Out of all the guards there, Kozume was the most talented with his weapons. Keeping that in mind, Akaashi decides to walk towards Kozume who gets off of his horse. Looking to see if Akaashi is still safe, you see him walking towards Kozume and your mood turns dark.

'What's that jerk prince doing?' you ask yourself and start fighting even harsher. You cause many of the guards bruises and cuts as you were successfully able to take Iizuna's sword. Once Akaashi is close to the shorter boy, he lets out a hesitant breath.

'I need to do this,' he thinks to himself before grabbing Kozume's metal chain hanging out of his pocket and ties his wrists.

"W-what are you doing, Princ--"

"I'm deeply sorry, Kenma-san," Akaashi guiltily apologizes and quickly takes out his sword. "It isn't personal; I promise I will return it after I finish my mission," he says one last time before turning back to save you. The guards were finally starting to beat you before Akaashi pushes Sakusa's sword out of the way, wraps your arm around his shoulders, then places a hand on your waist.

"K-Keiji?" You stare in shock at Akaashi who's staring at his guards.

"We'll be leaving now if you don't mind!" Akaashi announces before fighting off the guards with you on his side. He looked like even more of a prince charming than ever now, you were thinking to yourself and admiring him.

"Don't hurt him!" Kozume yells at the guards who are about to attack. With the guards distracted, Akashi swiftly throws himself on Kozume's horse and places you on his lap—facing him—which causes you to blush. Without giving Kozume and his guards a second look, Akaashi takes off with you.

"You just committed your first crime," you comment as he raises a brow.

"What do you mean?" Akaashi confusedly asks as you chuckle.

"You stole the shortie's horse."

He frowns at the memory.

"I guess... You've been a bad influence on me, F/n-san," he says back as your eyes widen.

"W-what?" Blush covers both of your guys' faces.

"W-well, I just thought that since you called me by my name, I would call you by yours," Akaashi mumbles and purses his lips together. Feeling your heart beat quicker and butterflies fluttering in your stomach, you tighten your grip on Akaashi's shirt.

'The first person to call me by my given name since 10 years,' you both think to yourselves.

Date: 28 July 2020