𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆

Early the next morning, he once again sneaks out of his room through secret passage ways to the garden. As he reaches the garden, he looks through the bushes once more, and finds his childhood book. Looking through the pages, he gets to the last one and rips it out.

"Prince Akaashi-san?" Someone calls out which surprises him. Shoving the page into his pocket, he turns around to see Yukie. "What are you doing up so ear--" Akaashi immediately covers her mouth.

"I have a secret that I am going to tell you but you mustn't tell anyone," he emotionlessly says which causes her to nod in fright. "I am going to leave the castle for a few days to travel somewhere. As I am away, cover for me and explain to my parents and everyone that I am in my room, preparing for my wedding." Yuki hesitantly nods and is about to speak until Akaashi covers his face with a mask and runs off to where the early carriages come to bring in fresh produce. Secretly hopping into the carriage, he successfully escapes the castle walls. Hiding with the leftover bags of rice, Akaashi sits there in the dark and pulls the cloth off his face to freely breathe.

'Once I get to the first village, I will start my journey,' he says before taking a sip of water from his bota bag.

-

As you wait in the tree, you lazily chew on a wheat stick.

'Let's just do this and yeet,' you think to yourself as you close your eyes.

"Yah, you better not fail us!" You hear some of the guys you're working with yell at you as you smirk.

"Ya, ya. You're too loud," you groan and open your eyes when you hear the sounds of hooves. Seeing three carriages coming from ahead, you put on your mask to cover your face. As Akaashi is patiently sitting in the carriage and chewing on his apple, he suddenly falls forward due to a sudden stop.

"What the heck?" he whispers to himself as he hears yelling from outside of the carriage. Taking a peek from a little window, he sees that another carriage had fallen over and people fighting with some guards who were guiding the vendors. Before he can act, he hears a voice.

"Sorry fellas, but it seems like I've got to go. Nice doing business with y'all!" You wink and salute before you sit on the driver's seat and whip the horse which runs away. Akaashi, who is on his feet, immediately falls back on his butt from the abrupt rush.

"GET BACK HERE, N/N!!!" One of the men from the group you were working with yells as you laugh.

'That's what they get for being too slow,' you think to yourself and whip the horse to go faster. Getting back up while groaning from the pain, Akaashi makes his way to the front opening. As he peeks through the opening, he sees your back.

'This is probably the thief!' he thinks to himself and harshly grabs your shoulder. Surprised by the contact, you turn around to see a black haired man who's wearing a mask as well.

'This doesn't look like one of the guys I was working with,' you think to yourself but shrug. "Sorry, but this carriage is mine; so if you can--to avoid wasting my time--can you jump off?" Akaashi frowns.

"This is not yours. Return it immediately and go to jail!" he commands you as you lift a brow.

"Sorry to break it to you, Hun, but this is mine now. So, get off before I throw you off," you threaten. Before you can do anything, you hear hooves catching up to you. "Shoot! They're coming up quick!" you curse and start whipping the horse more to speed up the pace. Akaashi grabs your wrist to stop you. "What are you doing?!"

"I'm stopping you from committing a crime since you don't obey orders!" he yells back. Irritated, you try to shrug off his grip but he continues to stop you. As you guys are now pulling back and forth, the carriage starts to move out of control.

"STOP IMMEDIATELY!" Guards yell. Looking back, you sigh and scowl at the man in front of you.

"You're going to pay for this." Under his mask, Akaashi smirks. As you try to push him off, you accidentally pull off his mask instead. Revealing one of the most beautiful faces you've ever seen. However, stuff like this don't distract you; so you continue to fight with Akaashi over the rope. One of the guards' eyes widen at the sight.

"It's the prince!" he exclaims loud enough for the other guards to hear. Immediately, they try to catch up to the both of you, in fear of Akaashi getting hurt. Suddenly, you both fall due to the horse running down a hill and into the forest. Both of your guys' grips on the rope that controls the horse loosen. As you guys reach the bottom and roll on the ground, Akaashi rolls farther than you and is about to fall off a cliff. Instincts kick in and you grab his wrist before he completely falls. "Are you crazy?!" you yell as he sweats. Hearing yells from the guards you curse and look down the cliff.

"You! Stop immediately!" the guards try to carefully come down the hill in order to avoid falling like you both.

"Ready for a swim, boo?" you ask Akaashi. Before he can answer you or give you a reaction, you let go of his hand and jump off the cliff yourself. Harshly landing in a lake, you open your eyes to see Akaashi about to swim up, but you stop him and pull him down. Since Akaashi doesn't know how to swim, you easily pull him towards the waterfall underneath the water in order to avoid the guards knowing you both fell into the lake. Being underwater for too long, Akaashi falls unconscious. As you finally swim behind the waterfall, you lift your head out of the water and pant. Looking back, you see that Akaashi still hasn't lifted his head. "Shoot!" As quickly as you can, you lift him on the rocks. Throwing his bag aside and ripping his shirt open, you attempt to conduct CRP on him and press your lips against his. "Come on, weakling!" you groan and you push against his chest. Before you can seal your lips with his for a second time, he coughs out water. Out of exhaustion, you lean back and sigh until you hear voices of guards. As Akaashi gains consciousness and is about to open his mouth to weakly speak, you cover his mouth to prevent him from speaking.

"Take your hand off of my mouth!" he tries to say behind your hand.

"Why can't you just shut up?" you whisper and hit the side of his neck which causes him to knock out. As you hear the voices come nearer, you quiet yourself and hold Akaashi as you slide both of your guys' bodies into the water.

"Where is the prince?" one of the guards asks as the others lift their shoulders.

"We must report this to the King and we'll interrogate the prisoners who were with the other man who got away," the leader instructs as the others nod and leave back to the castle. After eight minutes, the coast is finally clear and you lift Akaashi back onto the rock.

"This guy's literally a pain," you say in between your breaths before looking through his clothes to find anything valuable. 'He wears pretty fancy clothes.' Picking through his pockets and bag, you come across a pendant pin that you find very familiar. Your eyes widen for a second before you let out a chuckle. "Hey, hey, hey... Looks like I just hit the jackpot." You smirk as you look at the sleeping boy. "The prince."

Date: 05 July 2020